4th FP at MK

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
Family of four. Daughter is 18, son is 15. It will be our first time at Disney World. We are Disneyland vets. We currently have fastpasses for seven dwarfs mine train, enchanted tales, and big thunder mountain. I’m wondering how difficult it would be to get a Peter Pan fastpass as our fourth. Also, I have serious questions about the enchanted tales fast pass. Is that something I can get a fourth, so that I can free it up for a roller coaster? My kids are older, but we don’t have enchanted tales at Disneyland. So, we thought we might want to check it out. Any advice or thoughts?

In my experience, it would be easier to get Enchanted tales as a 4th than Peter Pan. Since you have older kids, I'd also suggest going late and the wait will likely be pretty minimal. I haven't seen the waits be too awful since the first year or two after it opened.

Really, pretty much any ride in MK is available as a 4th. 7DMT is the hardest, and PP is probably in the top 3 or 4 hardest. But with some refreshing, it's very likely to get PP. You may not need a FP+ for Belle anyway. Often the line isn't that bad. Even with a FP+, you may wait 15 minutes because they only take people in large chunks every 15 minutes or so.

I would not fastpass Enchanted Tales with Belle. Peter Pan is a tough FP to get - you might not get it. We have walked on Enchanted Tales several times. My DDs enjoyed it - but something that we don't care to do often.

I think your teens will not be thrilled with ETWB. I was warned it skewed young; DD10 was insistent it was at the top of her list though...and PPs were right: it is for preschoolers and early elementary mostly. Cute for parents to watch but I think with your kids’ ages you will be bummed your burned one of your first 3 FPPs on it.

I would not suggest wasting a FP+ on PP or Enchanted Tales at least not as one of the first 3 FP+.
RD PP.
Use the 3rd FP+ on Space or Splash.
Generally you can easily get a 4th FP+ and beyond for Enchanted Tales, POTC, JC, HM, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin....
MK really is the easiest park to get lots of additional FP+ for attractions that do tend to get long lines.

Swap out Belle for PP. You could get PP as a 4th but it may take you a lot of time refreshing to to do so. ETWB is both easier to get as a 4th and the standby line has reasonable waits at various times throughout the day. Just keep an eye on it with the app if you don't get a 4th FP.

I would definitely switch Enchanted Tales out for PP, Space or Splash (depending on interest). Then do one of the ones you didn't FP+ at RD. You'll have a better chance at getting Enchanted Tales as a 4th then any of the others I've listed.

Are you planning to be at the park for rope drop? If so, that would be a good time to get Peter Pan done. The queue is pretty cool so doing it stand-by without much of a wait is ideal. Then you can save the fastpass for something else. And definitely don't put ETWB as one of your first three. Hit it up later with or without the fastpass. I'd suggest either Splash or Space Mountain to round out your first three.

Thanks for ththe feedback! I dropped my ETWB FP and picked up a FP for Space Mountain. It’s earier in the day so I can start hitting those fourth FPS sooner. It also skews more towards my kids’ interests. We’ll hit PP at rope drop or later in the day. Same with ETWB. The only reason we want to see it is because we do t have it at Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter