41 Boardwalk Villa Pts $14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
Boardwalk Points available for rent @ $14/pt. 41 points available (up to 44 if needed) for use through 08/31/2017. Have rented to/from others on these boards before. Prefer PayPal. Cannot do a transfer, sorry. Will try to respond quickly to requests-I know how exciting this can be!

Last edited:
hello, I am interested in your BW points, I need October 1 to October9, 2016. This is my first time renting and I am not sure I am doing this right:)

Hello michellejed! So far you're doing it right but BWV and BCV points are pretty tough to come by for your dates as it is Food and Wine Festival and it's pretty close to your arrival time. Many, many folks book these DVC's 11 months in advance. It sounds to me that you may be looking to rent an existing reservation, which isn't what I can
do for you. I will, for giggles, look for availability for your dates nonethelss. Going forward, and this is just my little tutorial, you'll want to look for points at your desired resort well in advance of your arrival dates for the best chance of getting what you want. Some DVC's fill faster than others as a general rule. I will check all DVC's for any availability anywhere and let you know.

Anything avail for BW for October 15-22 2016? Studio / value for 4?
The short answer is no. I kinda knew without checking but I checked anyway. If that's the room, resort and month you're after, you would have wanted to have started your search last November. Not trying to be fresh, just letting you know for the future.

I'm looking for a studio or a one bedroom for three nights 1/13-1/16 for four adults; would prefer Boardwalk, but we're flexible.

The member site is really, really slow. I'll call and see if I can get it....
"System outage" - anticipated to last till 2 pm. To be efficient, please let me know your preferences in order including room size and views. If you PM me the guest information, and what you'd like is available, I'll book this afternoon. Please advise.

I am looking for a studio at BCV for 2 adults. Check-in Friday March 3rd, check-out Monday March 6th.

"System outage" - anticipated to last till 2 pm. To be efficient, please let me know your preferences in order including room size and views. If you PM me the guest information, and what you'd like is available, I'll book this afternoon. Please advise.

Preference would be Boardwalk studio - standard view. If not available, we would take any of the other views for a the studio. Thank you!

Preference would be Boardwalk studio - standard view. If not available, we would take any of the other views for a the studio. Thank you!
There aren't any Boardwalk studios available for three consecutive nights. There is a garden view one bedroom. 90 pts

I am looking for a studio at BCV for 2 adults. Check-in Friday March 3rd, check-out Monday March 6th.
It's available but it's 62 points and that's more BCV pts than I have to rent. It's also too far out for me to use other DVC pts.

It's available but it's 62 points and that's more BCV pts than I have to rent. It's also too far out for me to use other DVC pts.

Would you be willing to use other points when it's within the time frame? I'm a DVC member at BCV but am out of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter