• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Baja Cruise from San Diego on the Wonder Oct. 24, 2022 - Oct. 28, 2022

View attachment 682387
🎃Disney has announced the Oogie Boogie Bash dates!🎃

General admission tickets go on sale June 30, 2022

Dates and ticket prices for the available dates before and after our cruise:
Thurs, Oct 20, 2022 $149
Sun, Oct 23, 2022 $159
Sat, Oct 29, 2022 $179
Mon, Oct 31, 2022$179
I didnt have it on my calendar to order and they sold out. We will still be there before the cruise.

Hello! I am excited to be on this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise but first Halloween one. It is my husband and two girls (7 and 5). I decided against port adventures as I really just wanted to enjoy the ship. Does anyone know if the fish extender group has started for our ship yet? I am interested in joining.
:welcome:It seems like it is everyone on this threads first Halloween cruise. :)
20220730_091455.jpg

85 days to go!! We can't wait! Both our girls are in planning mode and are trying to decide what they want to do on the ship and in the parks before the cruise. It stinks that the Oogie Boogie Bash dates sold out. This will be our first time booking a port adventure, we booked the semi-submersible tour in Catalina. Other than that we will be hanging out on the ship the rest of the cruise as well. As far as fish extenders go, so far no one has started one on this thread. We signed up for one on the FB page for this cruise but if someone starts one on this thread we will join that one as well. :fish:

20220817_090225.jpg

Only 67 days to go!!! It's going by fast. Since we have an IGT stateroom I decided to see how many inside staterooms are still available. That turned into wondering how full the ship was and seeing how many total staterooms are available. According to the staterooms that show available on the DCL website our cruise is 74% full. See below for the breakdown.

A=Aft
M=Mid
F=Forward

73 Avalible Inside Staterooms
Deck 1 M: 5
Deck 1 F: 4
Deck 2 A: 11
Deck 2 M: 16
Deck 5 F: 7
Deck 6 A: 1
Deck 6 M: 12
Deck 6 F: 4
Deck 7 M: 9
Deck 7 F: 4

50 Avalible Ocean View
Deck 2 A: 16
Deck 1 M: 2
Deck 1 F: 1
Deck 5 F: 16
Deck 6 F: 11

99 Avalible Veranda
Deck 6 A: 9
Deck 6 M: 15
Deck 6 F: 9
Deck 7 A: 13
Deck 7 M: 16
Deck 7 F: 11
Deck 8 A: 10
Deck 8 F: 16

6 Avalible Concierge
Deck 8 A: 2
Deck 8 F: 4

Total Staterooms On Ship: 875
Total Staterooms Booked: 647
Total Staterooms Avalable: 228
Percent Full: 74%
Percent Empty: 26%

Greetings all! Super excited for this cruise - we are first time cruisers (Disney or otherwise); my daughter (9.5) can’t wait for all of the festivities. We are also looking for fish extender information and otherwise trying to wrap our mind around this awesome vacation (special Halloween treat from my folks who are also joining in on all the fun - thanks Gigi & Grandpa!!)

20220903_171907.jpg
Only 50 days to go!!!

So I was thinking about the staterooms avalable/booked count I posted previously and I realized my count was done with my DCL profile which has 2 adults and 2 kids per stateroom. I figured the count may be different if I switched it to just 2 adults per stateroom. See below for the updated results. Also, keep in mind we do not know how many "Guaranteed" category staterooms are booked so odds are the ship is more than 62% full.

A=Aft
M=Mid
F=Forward

139 Avalible Inside Staterooms
Deck 1 M: 6
Deck 5 A: 7
Deck 5 F: 10
Deck 6 A: 11
Deck 6 M: 16
Deck 6 F: 28
Deck 7 A: 11
Deck 7 M: 10

64 Avalible Ocean View
Deck 1 M: 1
Deck 5 F: 16
Deck 6 F: 11

126 Avalible Veranda
Deck 5 A: 9
Deck 6 A: 13
Deck 6 F: 9
Deck 7 A: 16
Deck 7 F: 11
Deck 8 A: 8
Deck 8 M: 12

3 Avalible Concierge
Deck 8 A: 2
Deck 8 F: 1

Total Staterooms Booked: 543
Total Staterooms Avalable: 332
Percent Full: 62%
Percent Empty: 38%

20220925_085120.jpg

20220924_072354.jpg

28 days to go!
For those who have not done it check in is now open. We are boarding group 10.

Updated Booking Stats

The below results were found using 2 adults per stateroom. We do not know how many "Guaranteed" category staterooms are booked so odds are the ship is more than 66% full.

Available Stateroom Locations
A=Aft
M=Mid
F=Forward

Example
Deck 1 M: 6 = There are 6 available staterooms on deck 1 mid ship

Inside Staterooms
256 Total On Ship
130 Avalible
126 Booked
49% Percent Full
51% Percent Empty
Deck 1 M: 6
Deck 5 A: 5
Deck 5 F: 9
Deck 6 A: 10
Deck 6 F: 27
Deck 7 A: 11
Deck 7 M: 8
Deck 7 F: 2

Ocean View Staterooms
235 Total On Ship
59 Avalible
176 Booked
75% Percent Full
25% Percent Empty
Deck 1 M: 0
Deck 5 F: 15
Deck 6 F: 10
Deck 7 F: 2

Veranda Staterooms
362 Total On Ship
109 Avalible
253 Booked
70% Percent Full
30% Percent Empty
Deck 5 A: 5
Deck 6 A: 11
Deck 6 F: 5
Deck 7 A: 16
Deck 7 F: 6
Deck 8 A: 8
Deck 8 M: 10

Concierge Staterooms
22 Total On Ship
0 Avalible
22 Booked
100% Percent Full
0% Percent Empty

Total Staterooms Booked: 577
Total Staterooms Avalable: 298
Percent Full: 66%
Percent Empty: 34%

Hi - anyone know of any fish extender gift exchange groups for this cruise? I've never participated in one and this will be my 3 year old's first cruise so I thought this would be great to do for her. TIA

Hi - anyone know of any fish extender gift exchange groups for this cruise? I've never participated in one and this will be my 3 year old's first cruise so I thought this would be great to do for her. TIA

:welcome: So far no one has started one on this thread. It is a bit late to start one now, but my family would be happy to exchange with you if you would like. We have 2 daughters 7 and 9.

:welcome: So far no one has started one on this thread. It is a bit late to start one now, but my family would be happy to exchange with you if you would like. We have 2 daughters 7 and 9.
I would love to! We have two girls in our group. Both 3 years old :) This is my first time. How would we do this?

Greetings all! Super excited for this cruise - we are first time cruisers (Disney or otherwise); my daughter (9.5) can’t wait for all of the festivities. We are also looking for fish extender information and otherwise trying to wrap our mind around this awesome vacation (special Halloween treat from my folks who are also joining in on all the fun - thanks Gigi & Grandpa!!)
did you find a FE group yet? if not, maybe we can all join with @Stefileslie85

99 days! This is our first HOTH cruise. We have a 3.5 year old and would love to meet other families with toddlers, or cool people in general. :)
We have two 3 year old girls in our group (one that will be 4 in Nov and one that turned 3 this past July). Are you planning on having them in that Oceaneer club? I don't know much about it, but it sounds cool.

We have two 3 year old girls in our group (one that will be 4 in Nov and one that turned 3 this past July). Are you planning on having them in that Oceaneer club? I don't know much about it, but it sounds cool.
That's great! We will def drop off our son at OC during our mixology class. It looks amazing! If you look up YouTube videos of the club on the Wonder, there's an Andy's bedroom from Toy Story with a slinky dog slide. He's very excited for that and ordering mickey bars from room service. :)

I would love to! We have two girls in our group. Both 3 years old :) This is my first time. How would we do this?
Fish extender gift exchanges work by hanging an extender (pocket(s) or bag to put gifts in) outside your cabin door and exchanging gifts with a person or group of people. In our case, since it is just us and we are only a few weeks from the cruise, I think we should just keep it simple.

No spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with), gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. There is no set day or days to deliver, there are really no rules. We like to make sure we have everything delivered before dinner on the last night of the cruise, that is usually when we take our extender down so we can pack it.

Our cabin number has not been assigned yet so we will have to post an update once we are assigned a cabin.

All we need to do now is post who is in our cabins, ages of any kids and our cabin numbers. You can also note other info like any allergies or favorite characters, etc.

🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈
Stefileslie85: Cabin #: TBD. 2 Adults and our daughters ages 7 and 9. (No allergies. We like Princesses, Pixar, Stitch & Wreck it Ralph)

Fish extender gift exchanges work by hanging an extender (pocket(s) or bag to put gifts in) outside your cabin door and exchanging gifts with a person or group of people. In our case, since it is just us and we are only a few weeks from the cruise, I think we should just keep it simple.

No spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with), gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. There is no set day or days to deliver, there are really no rules. We like to make sure we have everything delivered before dinner on the last night of the cruise, that is usually when we take our extender down so we can pack it.

Our cabin number has not been assigned yet so we will have to post an update once we are assigned a cabin.

All we need to do now is post who is in our cabins, ages of any kids and our cabin numbers. You can also note other info like any allergies or favorite characters, etc.

🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈
Stefileslie85: Cabin #: TBD. 2 Adults and our daughters ages 7 and 9. (No allergies. We like Princesses, Pixar, Stitch & Wreck it Ralph)

🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈
Cabins TBA. 1st one is 1F adult + 3 yr old F, 2nd one is 1F, 1M adults + 3 yr old F. No allergies for any of us. The girls love anything Minnie Mouse and Princesses. They love to wear costumes and dress up like Princesses as well. Some of their favorites include Rupunzel, and Isabela (Non-Princess lol) just because they haven’t been exposed to all the movies yet. We’re just a park loving family and just grateful to go on the cruise, participate, and see the girls get excited about the exchange. Thanks!

🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈
They assigned our cabin :) :yay:here is our updated info

🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈
Stefileslie85: Cabin #: 2605
2 Adults and our daughters ages 7 and 9. (No allergies. We like Princesses, Pixar, Stitch & Wreck it Ralph)

They assigned our cabin :) :yay:here is our updated info

🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈🐠🐳🐡🐋🐟🐬🦈
Stefileslie85: Cabin #: 2605
2 Adults and our daughters ages 7 and 9. (No allergies. We like Princesses, Pixar, Stitch & Wreck it Ralph)
Us too :) #2076 (1F+1M+child) and #2074 (1F+child). Excited to participate. What are your daughter's names for personalization?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter