30 Years & Counting HHN 2021, XXX Let’s Stick This One!

Tuesday, October 26 HHN - seems to be the only Tuesday event. Does anyone know if there is something going on that night or is it just an added night because it is the last week of HHN? Any thoughts on how the crowds would be that evening?

Last HHN 2019, it was the same - just 1 Tues last week in Oct. I thought for sure that would have lesser crowds. It was an absolute madhouse with most lines 90-150 min after 8pm, so you just never know. Went again Thurs that week and it felt less crowded than Tues.

Thanks fir the comprehensive review!

Any pics to share of the grub.

disappointing to hear the dessert options this year

Had a Brandon once for tour guide. Brown hair, large stature, loved to talk lol. Wonder if same one

Did u wait in any standby lines & monitor the posted wait time. In general in most parks it tends to be overstated

Sorry, I didn’t think to take any food pics. The dessert options were kinda disappointing to me too (and I’m the kind of person whose happy with chocolate chip cookies).

Our Brandon said he has been a scare actor in the houses up until this year. This was his first year as a tour guide. He loved to talk too though. Lol

We didn’t wait in any lines so I can’t say if they were overstated. I just saw the wait times posted around the park. I’d be shocked if the Netflix house on haunted hill wasn’t at least the posted wait time. That was the biggest crowd / line we saw.

I know...I was looking at a map online and nothing really matches up correctly. The entrance is near where Ghostbusters was but the queue passes to the left and you have to walk around to the back of the building to actually enter the house. I still think the way they come up with the different queues is fiendish and very clever. I remember one house in the warehouse behind Kidz Zone had the longest queue I had ever seen!

Ash vs Evil Dead! This is our 18th year going and I've never seen such a long que! Did love the house though so we made sure we hit every night we went.

Ash vs Evil Dead! This is our 18th year going and I've never seen such a long que! Did love the house though so we made sure we hit every night we went.
Yeah - that is ALWAYS the worst line even when you have express it merges in way too soon.

Beetlejuice is not on either tour.
This is a disappointment. I am doing the 3 and the 6 ands assumed beetlejuice would be on the 6.

Does anyone have any update on which houses are in the three versus six house daytime tour?

based on the PP's comment and the tours I've just looked up on YouTube its The Haunting of Hill House, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, HHN ICONS Captured, Welcome to Scarey, The Wicked Growth, and Puppet Theatre.

who has those creepy dreams where all of your teeth fall out
OMG me TOO! I just assumed it was due to repressed trauma from my braces years LOL! Thanks for the review!
I had the same question! Thanks for asking.
We got the 15 month premium ap....gonna try to do hhn next.october...trying to learn what to do...staying off property.
LOL-hubs hasn't even gone to first HHN yet (first time in a couple weeks) but is getting an AP so "we can plan for an earlier weekend next year" to get most use out of it :rotfl2: I am perfectly OK with that-he will come for a weekend and I will stay for the next week probably.

I should have rented a golf cart for that damn queue...I could not believe how long it was! I remember the queue for Psycho Path: The Return of Norman Bates from 2006. I thought that was the longest queue we would ever have to endue but...I was wrong. Do you remember that one?

This would have been my 17th year but decided not to go for various reasons but hope to be going next year.

I should have rented a golf cart for that damn queue...I could not believe how long it was! I remember the queue for Psycho Path: The Return of Norman Bates from 2006. I thought that was the longest queue we would ever have to endue but...I was wrong. Do you remember that one?

This would have been my 17th year but decided not to go for various reasons but hope to be going next year.
We do all the houses at least 2-3 times then if we don't really love it or are super tired we may skip it a few times but we loved Ash v Evil Dead so no getting out of that line.
I do remember Psycho Path but not the que, just certain scenes from the house. People who want the event in both parks are insane. I can barely make it around 1 park! lol Right now we are hoping we can get to the event. About to be hit by Nicholas at the same time we are to fly out.

We do all the houses at least 2-3 times then if we don't really love it or are super tired we may skip it a few times but we loved Ash v Evil Dead so no getting out of that line.
I do remember Psycho Path but not the que, just certain scenes from the house. People who want the event in both parks are insane. I can barely make it around 1 park! lol Right now we are hoping we can get to the event. About to be hit by Nicholas at the same time we are to fly out.
I was really disappointed in Psycho Path to tell you the truth and I was really looking forward to the house. Psycho is one of my favorite Hitchcock movies but that house wasn't that great.

Take care with the storm coming.

I've seen on FB that those 3 are:
Tooth Fairy
Bride
Legendary Truth

Beetlejuice is not on either tour.

This is a disappointment. I am doing the 3 and the 6 ands assumed beetlejuice would be on the 6.

They rarely include external IP houses in the tours from what I can tell. It's usually the originals or Universal owned IPs.

Passing along another update from a friend for 9/12 (Sunday) - I should really just have them join DIS and post directly.

-Another early Stay & Scream release - 5:40pm for Beetlejuice and Hill House. Scarey released at 5:35pm. Overheard a TM controlling the gates that they’re trying to release no later than 5:45pm most nights to help with crowds (both in the houses and the holding pens) and to incentivize the Stay&Scream ticket option. Having a 30-45 minute head start really pays off.

-Busy night with wait times jumping up not long after opening and staying busy until closing at 1am (many houses posting 30+ minute waits the last hour).Weather was nice, however, after two previous nights of early rain. Wait times also all still seem inflated by 25-50%.

-Special food items or the event are good, but small portions for the price.

-They had a tough time ranking the houses and aren’t sure if that means it’s a particularly strong year or very average year. There are no “bad” houses but not really a stand out either. The top 3 houses could all shift around, as well as the bottom three. Really strong design this year - although a few houses seem like they have more potential than they deliver. Including a couple of original houses that seem like they might have interesting stories to tell but it becomes a mess on a walk through (the example used was Seeds of Extinction - a great house to see in the Unmasking tour, but which lost a lot of the story telling going through in the dark). They did say that their favorite house was Wicked Growth - which I’ve noticed posting consistently long waits for an original house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter