3 women singers

Are we supposed to rate yours or pick our own? Out of yours -
3. Blondie (the whole band?!)
2. Cher
1. Madonna

Madonna was the big thing when I was young, I think Blondie was a little before me

Yeah, I have to agree and feel I must point out that "Blondie" is a band, but Debbie Harry is the singer. I actually like Blondie the best of the three, but Debbie is probably the weakest singer among them.

Since I'm trying to get back onto Santa's nice list
1) Blondie because it's Blondie, she was chill and stayed chill
2) Cher because most of her stuff was good until she got all cheesey, that reverb song was not great
3) Madonna, the early songs were strong & fun but then she morphed into a weird Norma Desmond, that's all I see now

My #1 because I gotta be a little naughty
1) Whitney still gives me chills, never gets old

Last edited:
I want to take this moment to say thank-you to Low-Key...my brain is still strong and the exercise you put us all thru here ...went to bed Saturday night and could not think of the singer below.....then at 3;00 a.m. it just popped into my head as I awoke...Karla Bonoff!!!!!!!!

Karla Bonoff
Carly simon.....from your so vain to let the river run
Kim carnes....one of my many "Rosebud" anticaption ( I have so many I have lost track, but I won't be waking up to hear what I say) moments....."she has better days aside."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter