3 TS--where would you go?

If you had 3 nights/3 TS, where would you go? Mom (her first time) already knows she wants to try Coral Reef, so I have an ADR. Having trouble with the other two...Liberty Tree is an obvious choice, but I don't know about the third! We have only been to H&V in MGM, and I wasn't impressed. Maybe we'll have to head back over to Epcot for di Roma's or Le Cellier.

So would your 3 TS be?

My favourites are Ohana, WCC and Boma. If I could only do one of those three, I'm tempted to say Ohana. We went in March and it was so much fun. The atmosphere and the food are great.

have fun choosing! :)

Beth pixiedust:

If you want to spend 2 TS credits, then go to Narcoossee's. It was totally worth the 2 TS for me. Otherwise, without the dining plan, the total bill would have been almost $200. So that was totally worth it!! And the food was AMAZING. Plus, there are fireworks at MK at 9p, which you can see from the restaurant. I didn't see them, but I hear they're great...

Otherwise, Boma is good too!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 2 THUMBS UP for Sci-Fi diner. That's only if you want theme. Nothing beat a drive in movie in a building & eating in a convertible. The hamburgers are the bomb. I've been craving them for the last 3 yrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter