• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 or 4 bedroom resorts?

voleball

Mouseketeer
Do you have any recommendations for resorts that have 3- or 4- bedroom accommodations that are close to Disney parks? I know Bonnect creek has them but no availabilities for the days we are going. We've rented a house in the past but want to change up a little. If you can share pros and cons for those resorts, that would be great too!

Last edited:
One of the Marriott Palms in the Orlando World Resort complex has 3BRs, but I can't remember which one of the top of my head. I think it is Imperial Palms. There are other Marriotts with 3BRs, but they are farther out.

Marriott Vacation Club Imperial Palms at World Center had 3 bedroom units. We stayed in last year with 6 adults. The unit is HUGE!! Looks like fairly recently renovated. It sleeps 10 using the 2 sofa beds. It is minutes to Disney property as it's just over I-4 from Disney Springs. Going back in June but only booked a 2 bedroom. The location is perfect for Disney.

I think Grande Vista also offers 3 bedroom (there were just 2 of us in November so we had a 1 bedroom). It's closer to SeaWorld but it was an easy drive each day for us and we drove by grocery and lots of eats if needed.

Last edited:
Besides Marriott Imperial Palms (very nice, recently refurbished pool area at the Marriott Orlando World Center on shared property) mentioned above, there are a few more timeshares in the area surrounding WDW offering 3BR or 4BR condos. None of these require driving on jammed I-4 or busy Rte 192 when going to/from the Disney parks.

Cypress Pointe Resort / Cypress Pointe Grandvillas. Lots of 3BRs (small, weird 3rd BR), a couple nice pools, plenty of resort activities. Very good location less than 2 miles from Disney Springs, via Hotel Plaza Blvd and S. Apopka Vineland.

Silver Lake Resort has some 3BR units, at least in the relatively newer "Points" section with 3BR lock-offs. Not sure how many. A couple nice pools, good resort activities. Nice location west in Kissimmee. The back entrance/exit for Silver Lake is on Sherberth Road, about a mile or two from Animal Kingdom park and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Later corrected, so please see below:
Vacation Village (or VV at Parkway?) offers many 2BR units (correction, 1BR units) and most are paired, where you enter a locked exterior doorway into a shared foyer (usually with a washer-dryer), then enter another locked interior doorway to either side unit. So if you get both sides, you may leave the interior entry doors unlocked and use both sides together as a spacious 4BR (correction: 2BR lock-off or 3BR if you count the smaller side's LR as a BR) with 2 kitchens and 2 bathrooms. Good location a couple miles east of WDW in Kissimmee, between Gaylord Palms and Celebration. Highrise buildings surround multiple pool areas and while there's lots of concrete, there are also nice walking paths and plenty of recreational facilities.

A bit further west in Kissimmee (driving on Rte 192) is Star Island. Plenty of 3BR lock-offs there, a couple nice pools, plenty of recreational facilities. If you want to be close to all the restaurants of Rte 192, and don't care so much about the traffic, this could be another option. HTH.

Last edited:

Many timeshares offer three bedroom units that are a combination of a two bedroom unit plus a studio. There are plenty of timeshares in Orlando that will rent for cash, or you can rent directly from an owner.

All of these Hilton timeshares offer three bedrooms:
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/orlswgv-hilton-grand-vacations-club-seaworld-orlando/
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/orlingv-hilton-grand-vacations-club-tuscany-village-orlando/
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/mcomdgv-hilton-grand-vacations-club-parc-soleil-orlando/

I don't think that Hilton's Las Palmeras timeshare has a three bedroom option.

Vacation Village (or VV at Parkway?) offers many 2BR units and most are paired, where you enter a locked exterior doorway into a shared foyer (usually with a washer-dryer), then enter another locked interior doorway to either side 2BR. So if you get both sides, you may leave the interior entry doors unlocked and use both sides together as a spacious 4BR unit with 2 kitchens and 2 LRs.
Is this new(ish)? My recollection is that VV@P have 2BR LOs: one side a 1BR with a full kitchen, one side a 1BR with a partial kitchen, sharing an entry vestibule, but that adjacent 2BR LOs don't also share an entry. At least, that was the setup in the building I was in, but it was many years ago.

I guess I can personally recommend this place.

A year ago , my daughter asked me to check this place for her since she had just made a holiday reservation… and it said it was close to Celebration. I was very worried because it is just behind the Old Town Amusement Park and dead ends to the Tropical Palms mobile home tv location.
Well , I drove around the gated community many times and even checked out the mobile home court. At different times of the day & evening … This place is very clean , cute cottages for the RV location for rent too . And they have a combination gated commmunity of home owners and home vacation rentals. Plus the Resort Clubhouse with swimming pool . So lots of options for a decent price .
The family was safe, the townhome was very cute w 3 bedrooms on 2 levels. Parking in front of their unit for one car.
I just would not recommend walking over to the Amusement Park in the dark but for great location and drive to WDW on the Wide World of Sports section of property…and close to Publix
F4E82120-468E-45B2-8969-224187BABA60.png

Last edited:

I was just reading some of the reviews… a few not very good …
I think these are individually owned and I guess some are nicer than others. I’m not familiar with how my daughter actually booked this.

Do you have any recommendations for resorts that have 3- or 4- bedroom accommodations that are close to Disney parks? I know Bonnect creek has them but no availabilities for the days we are going. We've rented a house in the past but want to change up a little. If you can share pros and cons for those resorts, that would be great too!
Club Wyndham Reunion Resort has 3BR units. Spacious, as they are actually converted condos. Nice balconies. Resort has a water park. A bit farther from Disney, but not bad.

We are trying a 3 BR Margaritaville villa end of July, rented thru VBRO. there’s an alcove area also that has trundle bed. Believe it sleeps at least 10, perhaps 12?

have to watch there tho, although most villas have their own pool/hot tub, not all rent with access to the main pool.

Is this new(ish)? My recollection is that VV@P have 2BR LOs: one side a 1BR with a full kitchen, one side a 1BR with a partial kitchen, sharing an entry vestibule, but that adjacent 2BR LOs don't also share an entry. At least, that was the setup in the building I was in, but it was many years ago.
Thanks, I've updated the text above. We've had family who stayed in a large lock-off, combined unit and used it as 3BR at Vacation Village at Parkway. I mistakenly thought both sides were 2BRs. But your post made me look for floorplans online and ask them more questions.

There are 1BR A plus 1BR C units where both sides are basically identical 1BR deluxe units with modest-sized LRs. Our family members were apparently in 1BR A plus 1BR B units. The smaller side unit had a bathroom that was accessed from either the LR or the BR so they had nighttime privacy for both the BR and that smaller LR, when they used that smaller LR as a 3rd BR with the sleeper sofa. Here's the floorplan:

1653422013211.png

1653422088750.png

Thanks for the response, Brian, encouraging accurate info.

Does it have to be inside a traditional hotel building?

Margaritaville rents 3 and 4 br houses that have big pools and resort amenities.

Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista has 3 beds as a king bed in one bedroom and 2 queens in another bedroom. Each have their own bathroom and TV. Also, there's a living room with a TV and a full sofa bed, too. There's a kitchen with a full size refrigerator and stove. There's a microwave, too. They include a wonderful hot breakfast.

Champion's Gate Resort is about 20 minutes away and is decently priced as of last summer.

Imperial Palms is one of my favourites that I have stayed at. Marriott Grande Vista was good to - just a bit farther out. We stayed there for 2 weeks in January.

Another one I have stayed at with 3 bdrms that was decent is Mystic Dunes. Just south of Windsor Hills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter