3 Hours for HS and 4 for MK. Any advice?

Try Tony Hinds. I first used his service in 2021, he was very accommodating as I need to get a C19 test 48 hours before my flight home. Tony and Bob (one of his drivers) were very attentive.

His email is aobh607@gmail.com, and his phone number is 407-406-9093.

Tell him your situation, he may be able to help.

Good luck, sounds like an adventure.

As an FYI, Tony has "retired". He has sold his company to "Good Ride Express". Any emails to him will be answered with an "out of office" then a reply from the folks at Good Ride.

I have not used Good Ride and did not book them when I found out Tony had retired.....

As an FYI, Tony has "retired". He has sold his company to "Good Ride Express". Any emails to him will be answered with an "out of office" then a reply from the folks at Good Ride.

I have not used Good Ride and did not book them when I found out Tony had retired.....
Just when I find something great. :guilty: I hope he's enjoying retirement.

Just when I find something great. :guilty: I hope he's enjoying retirement.

I know! I love Tony to pieces. He actually kept a coffee pot for me when he found out I was buying cheap ones and leaving them in my room.

The last time he picked me up, his son took me to the airport and told me they were trying to find a way to make things more streamlined without so much back and forth. A lot of the new folks they were dealing with would argue about cost, etc.

So my friend and I are attending a work conference in Orlando in late June and we're BOUND AND DETERMINED to go to HS the day of arrival (5PM at the airport) and MK the next day after conference ends (4PM). We've already bought our tix and made ressies so there's no turning back now.

Our main problem is Day 1 - - getting from the airport at 5pm, to our offsite hotel to check in/drop off luggage (20 min from airport), and then high tail it to HS as quickly as possible to get the most bang for our WDW buck (20 min from our hotel).

Any advice? I know it's nuts, but we're just so excited for the opportunity.

PS - We just plan on snacking, shopping, and trying to get into RotR at some point. RnR was top of our list but it's being refurbed, so... boo.
Do it! You won't have much time in DS to snack and shop but you will get on RoTR with no problem.

Rideshares are easy to get in the area.

Pick up your bags - 5:30 at the earliest - and order a Lyft. You should be at the hotel by 6:15.
20 minutes to check bags, order another Lyft and you should be on the road by 6:45.
At DHS by 7:15. Say 7:45 at the latest.
The park closes at 9 so you have one hour to shop and get snacks. Get in line for RnR or RoTR at 8:55.

Would it be possible to switch the park order around? Go to MK on arrival and HS post conference? MK is always the park that closes last so more park hours if you’re not getting there until 6 or 7 than HS. I would also skip going to hotel, the I4 traffic from Sea World to DS is always horrible. If you go to MK , you can rent a locker.
Good idea to switch!!

I never managed to use Tony, but recently I’ve used Elex Transport - maybe 4 times? They are fantastic. Always early, always fast, small company with a lovely owner, and the cars are delightful. Highly recommend.

If you have to check bags, conference, the company that handled DME luggage will pick up at baggage claim for you then take it to your hotel.
https://bagsvip.com/

Bonnet Creek development is on land Disney NEVER owned. AFAIK Minnie Vans don't service those resorts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter