3.2k threads in this forum, and 835 pages to list them all!

You better get on it. We can be a pretty wordy group. And don't forget the Camping Community Forum. That's where the "good" stuff is. :)

j

You better get on it. We can be a pretty wordy group. And don't forget the Camping Community Forum. That's where the "good" stuff is. :)

j

Or it WAS there on the Community Board. :tinker:

The date on the first thread of the Camping Board may have been in 00 but I'm not that old (officially). Although I lurked like anyone else before joining and starting to post.

It's a tribute to the DIS that while some Disney forum/boards have dried up with traffic, the DIS continues. I salute the DIS.

giphy.gif

Bama Ed

I've read thru the 50 oldest pages so far!

Even tho' I'm working to finally finish my 2012 trip report, I'm formulating my plans for a Nov 2023 Fort stay (still tossing around a title for that upcoming trip... might be "unfinished business"....).
So, I'm just pulling thru those old posts for things that would be of relevance to tent-camping me in 2022... so that lets me shoot past things about the hours and what loop was best back then and who said what to who. ... and anything relating specifically to RVers not campers!

There were a few posts re cooking at site, and someone posted re using a new metal? garbage can on its side as an oven on the fire! wow!

(somebody.. oh, it was @chartle ... suggested to me in my 2012 planning stages to try the collapsible Coleman Oven ... I got one, and love it... I've made pizza, Cookies, Bread buns, and Mac&Cheese in it on our camp trips....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter