I haven't been on The Dis in awhile - things at work have been crazy!
But I miss the Andy-Roo and Blakers updates!!
What a great pic with Santa and Mrs. Claus!

I will be down there in 35 days!!!:cool1:

I'm glad the birthday got better after the rough start! Blake looks so proud doing the Jedi Training!

I LOVE those little Mickey head shampoos and conditioners! I took one of each home from our honeymoon and they are on our bathroom.

Glad to have you back updating!

Fun afternoon! :) glad you're updating again!

Love the light saber toothbrushes! Kinda want one for myself!

I love that Blake is now a Jedi!! I wish they would let me sign up for that - looks like fun!!
I still have never eaten at SciFi - the cars just seemed small to me...I am a big girl!

Just about 3 more weeks and I will be there!!! :cool1::banana::dance3:

Just 2 days and I will be at the home of the Mouse. It is kinda sad to think of a year without a trip to Disney. Are yáll still planning at hitting the parks at all this weekend - to wrap up your APs?

Oh my goodness! Blake will be staring kindergarten?! He was still needing diaper changes when you first started your trip reports!
They gore so fast. :sad1:

We have not done Legoland yet! We need to.

There are a ton of fun museums around Florida. My daughter loves museums. We are due to go to the MOSI some time in March.

Hey, stranger! I haven't been on the DIS enough and I'm sure I've missed some updates, but just jumped on for this one (and I'll catch up later on what I missed).

First off, if you don't cover your whole year, maybe you could just do the highlights?

Second, I can't believe how much older the boys look. Especially Blake! Wow, where have I been?!

Third, the Poly! And that is the prized Garden/Standard View you got at Tokelau! That's what we're hoping for on our trip!

Dumbo during Wishes sounds magical! pixiedust:

Random note: I think I saw that you mentioned Legoland. One of the other TRs I follow did a pretty good write-up of their time there...it's the only TR I've seen that covered Legoland. It's FreezinRafiki's bringing-a-baby report. Okay, here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2988930 You can find Legoland in his table of contents, if you are interested. Looks fun!

I think I broke photobucket. They changed to some beta thing..? It looks like my great idea to organize just messed up all the links. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? I'll never learn.

Hahaha! "Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?" Your kids are hilarious! And yes. It's from Indiana jones :)

And OMG Blake looks SOOO much older. He's like a big kid now!

Sounds like a fun night (besides the silly room stuff).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter