• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

?

coastiewifern

DIS Veteran
Sorry for the question in English but I'd appreciate input. My brother is marrying a lovely mexican lady in a few weeks. The wedding is in Mexico City and the invite states no children, formal event. I have a elegant black cocktail dress I have worn to formal wedding in the US. Would this be ok for this wedding? I do not know the customs and don't know if black is appropriate. Gracias!

Hi! I'm from Mexico City :thumbsup2

If the wedding/reception is in the evening, your dress should fit in perfectly. The 'formal' part is usually aimed at men, and indicates that a dark/black suite is required.
Costumes here are not very different than those in the US.

Que te diviertas!

Forgot to mention the wedding is at 2 or 3 but the receptions and parties are all night. Still ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter