21 nights in WDW+DXDDP =over 300 food pics!! (& a huge weight gain!)COMPLETED 11/30!

Ok,
upp_main.jpg

I love the cute salt & pepper shakers. :)

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed your reviews -- they were so great! If I thought I was excited about going to AKL before - now you have be completely out of my mind! We aren't going to as many Sit Down Meals as you guys but are doing Boma our first nite, Margaritaville, Sci Fi Dinner, Coral Reef and some others that you did not do (Tusker House Breakfast, Ohana Breakfast, Capt'n Jacks). Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing your reviews again after your next visit. :cool1:

I love the cute salt & pepper shakers. :)

They are really cute!

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed your reviews -- they were so great! If I thought I was excited about going to AKL before - now you have be completely out of my mind! We aren't going to as many Sit Down Meals as you guys but are doing Boma our first nite, Margaritaville, Sci Fi Dinner, Coral Reef and some others that you did not do (Tusker House Breakfast, Ohana Breakfast, Capt'n Jacks). Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing your reviews again after your next visit. :cool1:

Thank you. I absolutely loved AKL so I hope you do too. I'm normally pretty fussy about hotels but I just fell in love with the decor and theming there. Although I'm looking forward to trying SSR, I think I'll miss AKL and am still trying to persuade DH to spend the last three nights of our trip there!

I absolutely loved this report!! I am entirely jealous 3 weeks vacation. Longest I have stayed is 2 weeks. How is it that people from the United Kingdom. Get to take such long vacations?? :goodvibes

May I ask what was your favorite 1 credit restaurant that you visited?

Thank you to the person who bumped up this report, as I must've missed it. You had the kind of trip I can only dream of having, so it's awesome to read about it. Sorry DH didn't have more wow meals, as they sure looked good!
Thank you for your awesome report!

Just found your thread - Wow!

Thank you.

I absolutely loved this report!! I am entirely jealous 3 weeks vacation. Longest I have stayed is 2 weeks. How is it that people from the United Kingdom. Get to take such long vacations?? :goodvibes

May I ask what was your favorite 1 credit restaurant that you visited?

Thank you very much. I get lots of vacation time and like to use lots of it in Disney World!! My favourite 1 credit restaurant was Tokyo Dining, I loved the food, service and ambiance. DH's favourite was Tutto Italia.

Thank you to the person who bumped up this report, as I must've missed it. You had the kind of trip I can only dream of having, so it's awesome to read about it. Sorry DH didn't have more wow meals, as they sure looked good!
Thank you for your awesome report!

Thank you, it was a fab trip and we enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to do it all again in September!

Wow! What an amazing trip! I really enjoyed reading all of your reviews and the helped me decide on a few things for our upcoming trip. I hope you do another review when you get back from your next trip as I am already anticipating it! :thumbsup2

Wow! What an amazing trip! I really enjoyed reading all of your reviews and the helped me decide on a few things for our upcoming trip. I hope you do another review when you get back from your next trip as I am already anticipating it! :thumbsup2

Thank you, glad my reviews helped you. I'll definitely be doing another review of my next trip, I'm already planning my ADRs and can't wait until I can get them all booked.

Great review! Really helpful with all of my prepalnning:goodvibes

Thank you, I'm really glad you found them helpful.

I loved your reviews! I am a vegetarian and have only eaten at a few of the places where you guys did, so I enjoyed seeing what your DH ordered and what he thought!!

Hi, Just finished reading your your amazing report! Thanks for all the details and pictures, you made me get even more excited for our upcoming trip! I luxuriated( is that a word?) over your report at night after the kiddies went to bed. Thanks again!

I loved your reviews! I am a vegetarian and have only eaten at a few of the places where you guys did, so I enjoyed seeing what your DH ordered and what he thought!!

Thank you, I like reading other peoples vegetarian reviews too, it gives me ideas for restaurants to try.

Hi, Just finished reading your your amazing report! Thanks for all the details and pictures, you made me get even more excited for our upcoming trip! I luxuriated( is that a word?) over your report at night after the kiddies went to bed. Thanks again!

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it.

Just wanted to subscribe so I can read these before I read your next one!!

Hope you enjoy them!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your TR- you gave so many details, it was truly wonderful!!! :banana: Really loved reading about Citricos and V&A's- we'll be going to both for the first time this trip- which is at the same time you'll be there. :) We're doing V&A's on Tuesday 9/29 and Citricos on 9/30, also Yachtsman on 9/27 (which is also a first). REALLY looking forward to all of it, your reviews helped get me even more excited!

Can't wait to hear about your trip- and please say hello if you see my DH & I around!

Ellen

I have thoroughly enjoyed your TR- you gave so many details, it was truly wonderful!!! :banana: Really loved reading about Citricos and V&A's- we'll be going to both for the first time this trip- which is at the same time you'll be there. :) We're doing V&A's on Tuesday 9/29 and Citricos on 9/30, also Yachtsman on 9/27 (which is also a first). REALLY looking forward to all of it, your reviews helped get me even more excited!

Can't wait to hear about your trip- and please say hello if you see my DH & I around!

Ellen

Thank you so much. I hope your enjoy Citricos it's definitely one of our favourites and I know you'll enjoy V&A, it's simply an amazing meal. I'm disappointed we're not going again this time, but it's just so expensive I had to cut something out of the budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter