$207 Base for VGF2. Great incentives!

Maybe with banking/borrowing... you could do a couple studio nights every year or every other year.
true, 1 year at Riviera, 1 year at GF, bank and borrow and alternate... Is Riviera tough to get availability wise? I only have resale points so I can't see their calendar, lol

and you can make microwave velveeta shells and chees, and Ramen noodles in a microwave without a fridge. So basically my kids' entire weekly menu lol

I am reading that you can request a microwave. But that doesnt make up for no minifridge!!
Yes, I toured the new model resort studio last weekend and was told you can request a microwave. However, not sure what all you can microwave that doesn't need refrigeration; maybe oatmeal???
Maybe if we all request microwaves they’ll give up & install them!
Microwave popcorn, it’s our DVC tradition - after a long day in the parks we kick back & pop a bag. Of course we mostly stay in 1 br.s+, so less of an issue for me personally.

Maybe if we all request microwaves they’ll give up & install them!
Microwave popcorn, it’s our DVC tradition - after a long day in the parks we kick back & pop a bag. Of course we mostly stay in 1 br.s+, so less of an issue for me personally.
Ok obviously I haven’t been utilizing the microwaves to full advantage with my oatmeal cups 😂. Need popcorn, ramen and velveeta shells for next trip!

true, 1 year at Riviera, 1 year at GF, bank and borrow and alternate... Is Riviera tough to get availability wise? I only have resale points so I can't see their calendar, lol

and you can make microwave velveeta shells and chees, and Ramen noodles in a microwave without a fridge. So basically my kids' entire weekly menu lol

Getting SV rooms at RIV is difficult, especially for studios.

Sorry to be a little late to the game... But is it possible to 50 point add on at GF for $179?
Please excuse me that I could get thru the 17 pages to find answer.

Sorry to be a little late to the game... But is it possible to 50 point add on at GF for $179?
Please excuse me that I could get thru the 17 pages to find answer.
No. The base price is $207. Incentives start at $8 off with a purchase of 125-149 points. The $179 per point cost represents a purchase of 300-499 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter