2024 Moonlight Magic

Check your PM
Why would you PM that information instead of just sharing with everyone :(

In any case, #1 registration is for two events, so that splits it a little, and #2, some numbers are superfluous because lots of people join the queue with two or more devices, each taking up a number in the queue, even though only one will be used.

Was able to get into July event with initial queue number of 878. My guess is people are closing their extra queues as they register and higher numbers will advance quickly.

Apologies if this has already been discussed in the previous 10 pages, but does anyone know the attendance cap for Typhoon Lagoon? I'm still at 5577, and if everyone ahead of me gets 4 tickets, that would be one packed little water park.
Google says it's 7,200

Why would you PM that information instead of just sharing with everyone :(

In any case, #1 registration is for two events, so that splits it a little, and #2, some numbers are superfluous because lots of people join the queue with two or more devices, each taking up a number in the queue, even though only one will be used.

I figured it's better to PM then to have people waste time on a dead que.

Good luck!!

Sorry you can't "give them away" if that's what you were trying to do :(

But thanks

I believe you can give you place in the queue by copying and pasting the browser link (or sending via DM). That's how the iPhone will refresh its place in the queue if you leave the browser an come back.

I had 1700 and just finished. Don't forget the queue itself is for 2 events (even though it will recognize your date by the reservation - I didn't have to select) so no need to panic!

I believe you can give you place in the queue by copying and pasting the browser link (or sending via DM).

That's how the iPhone will refresh its queue if you leave the browser an come back

I had 1700 and just finished. Don't forget the queue itself is for 2 events (even though it will recognize your date by the reservation - I didn't have to select) so no need to panic!
Yes it works but you have to have the queue id

Anyone has higher than 2500 that they are not going to use?
What do you mean? A queue number? I have 1300 right now that I won't be using, but I don't think you can "transfer" a queue position to someone else.

edit: I'm wrong, see below

Last edited:
Oh wow limited availability remaining already, looks like only 3500 only got in so far

What do you mean? A queue number? I have 1300 right now that I won't be using, but I don't think you can "transfer" a queue position to someone else.
You absolutely can transfer it to someone else if you click on the link near the bottom where it says queue id.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter