2024 Jollywood Nights

Would it be a good/bad idea to do the early "Fantasmic Dinner Package" on the same night that I do Jollywood Nights? Or would Fantastic cut too much into the nights festivities?

I'm not sure we'll really know until we have live data. Last year the park did not close as early and Jollywood Nights didn't really affect attendance. This year the park closes earlier so only time will tell if it follows a similar pattern to MK on party nights.

My first thought is the earlier park closing will mean less choose to go to DHS that day but that's purely a guess on my part.

Anyone have the party thread from last year? We may try this party because of dates and work schedule- will not be able to get magic kingdom.
Looking to see last year what food was open- times rides open etc

Jollywood is technically like an after hours event and not a party. So the park closes at regular time. The wait times last year before the event were still bonkers. I didn’t do any rides during the even though. I didn’t have a moment of free time for them. It’s lots of rare characters, saw the stage show, sing along and only had time to hit one food booth.

I heard there were no lines at all for the rides during the event. So if rides are a priority, then go for it. The even was a blast! I loved the shows and I’m a big character person and meeting Santa stitch and Jimeny cricket was the highlight!

We are just going for rides. For this being our only park- not paying for genie and ILL it is cheaper than a park pass for 4 of us.

With it closing an hour earlier this year, it'll be interesting to see the impact on daytime crowds. Does it make sense to anyone else to do MK during the day on a MVMCP night and hop to HS and then do the exact opposite (HS during the day and hop to MK) on a Jollywood Night?

I didn't see what time the park is closing to daytime guests? How early will it be? I am thinking of doing this on a short December trip, but it would be more for the rides and I would fit in any of the shows I could (don't care about characters)

With it closing an hour earlier this year, it'll be interesting to see the impact on daytime crowds. Does it make sense to anyone else to do MK during the day on a MVMCP night and hop to HS and then do the exact opposite (HS during the day and hop to MK) on a Jollywood Night?
Sounds like a couple of VERY long days! I generally use the after hours and party tickets instead of a day ticket to any park. Relax in the morning, have a big lunch at a resort. I may do MVMCP on Dec 10 and Jollywood Dec 11, plenty of time to sleep in.

I heard there were no lines at all for the rides during the event. So if rides are a priority, then go for it. The even was a blast! I loved the shows and I’m a big character person and meeting Santa stitch and Jimeny cricket was the highlight!

I think this depended on the event. The night we went, we waited at least 20 minutes for Toy Story Mania. They only had the small bedroom loading area open. Slinky Dog was down for part of the night then had a 20-30 minute wait. We also waited about 25 minutes for a Jimminy Cricket M & G. And over 10 minutes for 1 of the special event desserts. We waited in lines longer than we have for DAH events.

I think this depended on the event. The night we went, we waited at least 20 minutes for Toy Story Mania. They only had the small bedroom loading area open. Slinky Dog was down for part of the night then had a 20-30 minute wait. We also waited about 25 minutes for a Jimminy Cricket M & G. And over 10 minutes for 1 of the special event desserts. We waited in lines longer than we have for DAH events.
I didn’t have time for any rides. I did wait in several long character lines though. It was totally worth it for me! I love rare characters.

Sounds like a couple of VERY long days! I generally use the after hours and party tickets instead of a day ticket to any park. Relax in the morning, have a big lunch at a resort. I may do MVMCP on Dec 10 and Jollywood Dec 11, plenty of time to sleep in.
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. Maybe if we left the first park more mid afternoon and went to the hotel to chill and eat a little dinner first......I am going to keep chewing on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest