• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Reservation Cancelled by DCL

Bay Max

Mouseketeer
I woke up this morning to fine that my Oct. 2022 reservation was cancelled without any explanation.
Anyone else experience this?

I woke up this morning to fine that my Oct. 2022 reservation was cancelled without any explanation.
Anyone else experience this?
Did you pay a deposit or just place a hold? Holds placed on Wednesday needed to have a deposit paid before midnight last night or they were cancelled.

Did you pay a deposit or just place a hold? Holds placed on Wednesday needed to have a deposit paid before midnight last night or they were cancelled.

I did put a deposit but it looks like they never processed it. There were a lot of problems with the DCL website that day.

I always use a travel agent for cruises - it's the only time and this is partially why. Especially with Disney, it's never easy, there's a lot of "holding" involved, and weird things seem to happen too frequently.
This way I can just send an early e-mail to my agent and my work is done within 5 minutes. I just wait for confirmation back it was done.

Even for the Wish release, we just sent 6 prioritized dates followed by prioritized stateroom categories. Just said take the first date that has one of our preferred categories and book it.
Our agent even caught an error on the deposit. For one stateroom (we did two) the deposit was short of the 20% by $0.01 (no joke). She noticed and had them charge the extra $0.01 or our reservation would have been dropped for missing the 20%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter