2021 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Concluded on November 20, 2021

I'm not going back to Food and Wine until 2024 (next year is a holidays trip (early Dec)) but I LOVE reading this thread and following the news!

This year will be our first time at Food&Wine, I thought I watched a youtuber talk about something you can collect throughout the day (maybe stamps?) and get a free prize if you collect them all, or something like that..does this sound familiar to anyone?

This year will be our first time at Food&Wine, I thought I watched a youtuber talk about something you can collect throughout the day (maybe stamps?) and get a free prize if you collect them all, or something like that..does this sound familiar to anyone?
Yup, it's Emile's Fromage Montage. And the prize is a strawberry cheesecake soft-serve in a souvenir glass.
There's also Remy's Rat Hunt (not what it's really called, but I'm cooking dinner and someone here will know what I mean and fill in the blanks.) You find hidden Remy's, put stickers on a map and get a prize at the end. There is a cost for the map.
Exactly. It could be the food version (Emile's) or the non-food version (Remy's).

Remy's Hide and Squeak

For anyone who's there now--do they seem to have a decent stock of the Food & Wine 2021 themed appetizer plates with the wine insert? They're already sold out online and I was hoping to get one when we get there for our eating adventures.

This is exactly what we are going to miss. Not really interested in the food booths, maybe for a day or two.
I absolutely LOVED the special meals and the cooking demos....they will be sorely missed this year! I've looked at the list of booths but there aren't too many that catch my eye. They are either the same old thing or just a bit less of what I enjoy but we are going to try some of them any way. All you folks out there that are going to the Taste of Food and Wine..ENJOY!!

Does anyone have a picture of the Corkcicle Stemless Flute from the Sippin' booth? Or the other Corkcicle container from some of the other booths? (Morocco comes to mind as having had it?)

Does anyone have a picture of the Corkcicle Stemless Flute from the Sippin' booth? Or the other Corkcicle container from some of the other booths? (Morocco comes to mind as having had it?)

Just FYI - got my other Cockcicle (not the stemless flute) and noticed it is not dishwasher safe. I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had realized that in advance.

Last edited:
Has anyone out there seen shirts of any kind over a 2x? I like my shirts loose and comfy but can't get them over that size for the most part. Thanks! P.S....please, no rude comments about size? thanks again!

Has anyone out there seen shirts of any kind over a 2x? I like my shirts loose and comfy but can't get them over that size for the most part. Thanks! P.S....please, no rude comments about size? thanks again!
We're always in the market for 3X shirts too, and they're few and far between. DH often has to settle for one that's not his favorite - or not buy one at all, which explains the disparity in the amount of closet space we each take up....

A lot of times I just go on line for larger sized Disney shirts but I'd really like to get one from Food and Wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter