2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

YAY we are up and running and I was able to modify to free dining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for the board to come back up. It hit right at 5 am and I was done by 5:20 disney time, would have been quicker if I had read the offer, I was just too excited when it hit. Good night all, I hope y'all could get what you wanted!!

Thanks to everyone on this thread who shared information and helped us prepare for this morning. I saw the offer right at 5am when it dropped. Initially had an issue trying to modify my current reservation to the Free Dining as it said the promotion wasn't available for the Pop reservation I had booked. I went in and booked a new reservation and then circled back to try modifying my existing reservation (since it was made prior to March 21, 2018 and thus had no parking charges) and was able to modify it without issue the second time around.

Got our desired location, but the inventory of hotels overall is going very fast, evidently not many rooms were made available...Hopefully additional inventory will open up. Best wishes to all !!

Woo hoo!! It worked!! But OMG was that stressfull!

Keep refreshing if it tells you “sorry not available” in orange text. I kept getting that over and over again. What worked was I searched for all resorts, and then when the list of resorts came up I right clicked on the one I wanted (Pop) and opened it in a new window, that way I could close it out if it said not available and go open it up again. Took a few tries but the deal finally showed up!

Will be there 12/8-12/13!!

So glad this is done!! But now I’m wide awake!! Lol

slightly disappointed because it isn't in our date range, we are going August 11-25. What are the chances they could still do a Visa Cardholder release and extend into early August?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter