2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Love AKL. The only thing I had a problem with is that the bus stop is at the bottom of a hill. The first floor of the resort but the lobby,hence the entrance, is on the second floor. At the end of the day it was a tough crawl up the hill. But, I am 63 years old---the kids didn't even notice. We actually had a pool view room and it was beautiful. The rooms are not as big as the Poly or Contemporary but the resort is wonderful. Loved Boma and the counter service place has some decent food. If you can get AKL I would take it.
i'm loving all this info about AKL. we are seriously considering it and its good to get the inside scoop!

I have reservations at Pop century for sept 4-14. We are wanting to upgrade to regular DDP after getting free dining. I don’t have any dining plan added to my package yet, should I had quick service before free dining drops? Or add regular DDP? Or should I keep it with no dining plan...

So...if no value suites are included, I guess I'll want to book 2 rooms at one of the values. Do I just book one room with half us and then book another room? ALso, that means the 2nd room will have my 18 and 15 year old in it. Do they allow that?

So...if no value suites are included, I guess I'll want to book 2 rooms at one of the values. Do I just book one room with half us and then book another room? ALso, that means the 2nd room will have my 18 and 15 year old in it. Do they allow that?
according to this they have to have a credit card.

Attachments

• 160B273C-8549-476D-823B-75E0D90E09C3.png
    160B273C-8549-476D-823B-75E0D90E09C3.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have reservations at Pop century for sept 4-14. We are wanting to upgrade to regular DDP after getting free dining. I don’t have any dining plan added to my package yet, should I had quick service before free dining drops? Or add regular DDP? Or should I keep it with no dining plan...
I don't think it matters really

I believe someone over the age of 21/25 has to be in the room

Well my husband will be with us for the first 8/14 days, so there will be 5 us in the beginning. I guess I could put his name on the reservation, but once he leaves, no full adult left.

However, my daughter just came back from her senior class trip and there were 4 teenage girls in the room, 17 -18

Well my husband will be with us for the first 8/14 days, so there will be 5 us in the beginning. I guess I could put his name on the reservation, but once he leaves, no full adult left.

However, my daughter just came back from her senior class trip and there were 4 teenage girls in the room, 17 -18

I edited my post. As long as they are 18 and there’s a credit card on file it looks to be ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter