2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Go to your MDE, click on "my profile", then scroll down to "payment method" add it there and your all ready!
Thanks. I had another card in there but I deleted it and put my Disney Visa in it's place. I then made a $20 payment with the card just in case that would do something.

My “change reservation” button works again! That’s a surprise. We want to stay at the Poly so I’m not too hopeful that we’ll be doing Free Dining but we’ll see what pops up tomorrow

In 2014 it released at midnight. So in 2015 a bunch of us stayed up and were bummed when it didn't drop at midnight. Went to bed and woke at 4:30 and it had just dropped! Same time in 2016 and then 2017 it was 5:30. So they really like to keep us guessing!

ugh pretty sure I am going to die....well be really sleepy because I am in my 40's now and am really old, so I need my sleep :) Going to risk 4 am methinks.

When you guys refresh the special offers page, do you have the filters on for dining offers? Or just scroll up and down each time?

If I book with FD for 9 nights and end up needing to drop one night of the FD res to 8 nights, is that a problem to do later on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter