2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I got an estimated 45mins wait time.......
Guess I should hang up considering what others are reporting here, huh?

Darn it! :( :(

Anyone else's call very static-y? I could barely understand the automated lady.

Yes! and I'm on a 15 minute wait even though I called at 7! guess I should hang up since others have said nothing for today already. But I'll see it through in case lol

*ETA* it was only 5 min all told - maybe they inflate the phone waits to encourage hanging up. My CM said no DV today and she would know by now if there was, but keep checking.

Darn it! :( :(

Anyone else's call very static-y? I could barely understand the automated lady.

Mine was. The first time I called it was just silent for 30-40 seconds so I hung up and tried again. Then the static.

Thanks all for responding. I was on hold so just hung up when seeing no deal. Saves one cast member at least another person calling in. :)

My line was complete static! I was calling the TA line in hopes of GP release. Also the TA site is down....I can't pull up any reservations. Sneaky sneaky....what ARE they up to???

Sorry guys! While you're all so active this am can someone who has stayed at POFQ and CBR message me about which one would be better? Off topic I know but I'm completely torn

As an agent, I logged onto my portal and I cannot retrieve any reservations. It says it is down for maintenance. So try to call later. Their system may be down on their end too.

Also calling from NY. Static till I got a CM then fine nothing for DV I was through at 7 off phone at 7:03

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter