2015 Roll Call

Finally booked trips ...

Sept 9 t Sept 16 @ POP with Free Dining (Upgraded to DDP) ... 1st MNSSHP

AND

Nov 8 to Nov 22 @ POP with Free Dining (Upgraded to DDP) ... Mother/Daughter Trip

We're booked at POP for November 10-18 with FD! So excited!! I've been obsessing over our ADRs because our window opens on May 14th. Going with my oldest daughter (21) and my youngest daughter (6)! The rest of the family opted not to come...crazy I know!!

We are booked at CBR for the last few days of 2015. 29 Dec - 7 Jan. Holiday trip with myself, hubby and our two DD. (They will be 6 and 8)

Booked all of our dining today. Got all of the restaurants we wanted. Some times are not my first pick but I am still very happy.

Booked all of our dining today. Got all of the restaurants we wanted. Some times are not my first pick but I am still very happy.

That's great! Did you book online or call? My window opens on Thursday so I'm starting to get nervous!

That's great! Did you book online or call? My window opens on Thursday so I'm starting to get nervous!

I booked online this morning. I was so nervous I wasn't going to get what I wanted. I got all my restaurants at decent times and the days I wanted them. The only one that I got with a time I don't really like is Be Our Guest but just happy I got a dinner reservation for it. I will keep checking incase a better time opens for it. Good luck with yours! Feels good to have it done. Now I just have to wait for FP time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter