2014 Free Dining PIN Code Thread

Decided to call disney to see if I had any PIN codes attached to my account. We aren't planning to go but after reading through this thread I just had to know! Why, I'm not sure. Just to drive myself crazy maybe.:confused3
So the cast member said I didn't have any attached to my name but let me check on your husband. She comes back and says he has a few attached to his name. I totally blanked out once she said "FREE DINING".:cool1: I didn't hear what the other discounts were because I heard all I wanted to at this point. The free dining goes from January 3 to March 5. Now I really want to go!!! How can you pass up a great deal like that? Can I get my husband to agree?:scratchin Only time will tell.

Decided to call disney to see if I had any PIN codes attached to my account. We aren't planning to go but after reading through this thread I just had to know! Why, I'm not sure. Just to drive myself crazy maybe.:confused3
So the cast member said I didn't have any attached to my name but let me check on your husband. She comes back and says he has a few attached to his name. I totally blanked out once she said "FREE DINING".:cool1: I didn't hear what the other discounts were because I heard all I wanted to at this point. The free dining goes from January 3 to March 5. Now I really want to go!!! How can you pass up a great deal like that? Can I get my husband to agree?:scratchin Only time will tell.

Congratulations!!! I had a great CM when I called this morning, and she priced out a couple of scenarios for me. She got prices that were about $200 less than what I was getting when I priced out online myself, but still not as good as FD. She was trying to convince me that SPD was as a a deal as FD. I wasn't falling for it.

Anyway, she never did check my Dh's acct. I'll have to call back again later. I hope to hear the same magical words that you did!!!

Good luck convincing your DH. I'll need that same luck when you're all done with it - ha!!!

I always get a pin code and now I cant get none, I'm looking for any discount for May 2014 would love free dining but I know it hasn't been offered in spring

Hi all, below is a post I made in the March 2014 group thread. Good luck to all on the pin hunt!

I received a free dining pin email in October and called a few weeks ago to get prices and make a reservation. But I was told the pin belonged to my MIL (who has traveled with us to Disney many times) and that I could not use it unless she was coming. Frustrating. Yesterday I received another free dining pin and got irritated again. There is no name on these emails, it's my email, why can't I use them? I called again yesterday and the CM was helpful but said the same thing. He removed my email from MIL info, and said if we decide to bring her, we can use it. But her name was the only one on the offer.

We chatted another minute, and I was just about to say goodbye, when he said something about if only I was associated with MIL. I said I don't understand how in the world am I NOT associated with her. I book and plan all the trips, the past 15 years the only time she goes is with us. He said hold on, looked another minute and found something that listed me as associated with MIL. It was something that made it so he could override the fact that my name was not on the pin email. I was thrilled! And now our trip is booked and I got the free dining.

Also, the CM said (last week) that they are "sending pins out like crazy" .. So watch your emails!

Bumping up, dreaming that the new year will bring a round of PINS for the upcoming year :worship:

pixiedust:Hello everyone! Its almost the new year and I have yet to hear about any promos after April 12th. Im staying at AOA 4/25-4/30 And I was hoping ot hear about any discount for the late Spring. I don't want to leave AOA but I don't ever hear about anything it includes. Any chance for that reasort to get ANY sort of discount. I will need to stay somewhere else but dont want to wait too long. If anyone hears about anything please let me know. :):confused3

pixiedust:Hello everyone! Its almost the new year and I have yet to hear about any promos after April 12th. Im staying at AOA 4/25-4/30 And I was hoping ot hear about any discount for the late Spring. I don't want to leave AOA but I don't ever hear about anything it includes. Any chance for that reasort to get ANY sort of discount. I will need to stay somewhere else but dont want to wait too long. If anyone hears about anything please let me know. :):confused3

Hello! If you are talking about the LM rooms, you are correct, they are usually excluded from promos. The family suites are usually included, with the exception of this year's late fall free dining promo. They have been included in RO discounts, but the greatest discount I can recall is usually 15%. The next round of promo's are expected to come out in very early January. Good luck and I hope your trip is magical no matter where you end up staying.pixiedust:
Have you tried calling to see if you have a free dining PIN attached to your name (or anybody's name in your traveling party?)

Has anyone received a FD PIN for June 11-16?? I keep calling and calling and nothing yet..but maybe its still too early?? :rolleyes1

Last trip in June 2012 we had one so Im holding out for another one this June too!!

:thumbsup2

Has anyone received a FD PIN for June 11-16?? I keep calling and calling and nothing yet..but maybe its still too early?? :rolleyes1

Last trip in June 2012 we had one so Im holding out for another one this June too!!

:thumbsup2

Not yet. No new pins have been released. The one with FD covering March and RO discount that skips the summer months is the only one out right now.

I don't think there was ever a FD pin for June 2013. I am hoping, too. But, I'm skeptical they will offer one this year. Rooms are sold out at many moderate resorts already for mid June. Fingers still crossed
pixiedust:

Hi, I'm new to the pin code, but I think my sister got one today. 35% select resorts or Free Dining, book by 2/15. Is this the kind of pin code that this thread is about? Sorry if its a silly question. Thanks!

Hi, I'm new to the pin code, but I think my sister got one today. 35% select resorts or Free Dining, book by 2/15. Is this the kind of pin code that this thread is about? Sorry if its a silly question. Thanks!

Yes it is.

Just received a PIN for either 35% off or Free Dining for arrivals 1/3-3/5/14. Too bad we just were in the World in December with free dining or we would be using this PIN!

I'm back. We went to Disney November 14TH-24TH last year. I had a room only booked all the way from Aug 2012, and followed threads by black faithfully in hopes of free dining. It came out and we saved a ton. This year we are definitely NOT going without free dining. With all the FP changes and such a trip is really not a priority to me, BUT if free dining comes out for Nov/Dec, I just may go. So following not as nervously this year as I was last year, but following just the same.

I'm back. We went to Disney November 14TH-24TH last year. I had a room only booked all the way from Aug 2012, and followed threads by black faithfully in hopes of free dining. It came out and we saved a ton. This year we are definitely NOT going without free dining. With all the FP changes and such a trip is really not a priority to me, BUT if free dining comes out for Nov/Dec, I just may go. So following not as nervously this year as I was last year, but following just the same.

Yay!!!!:yay: Welcome back!!! You were missed!:hug: Come follow us on the other thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3185039&page=111

welcome back!
no trip for us until probably 2017, just hanging out here with my 2013 FD buddies enjoying everyone planning for their next trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter