(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a laundry room in the main building at GF?
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
24-hour self-service laundry rooms are available on the second floor of the main building, as well as on the ground floors of most buildings with Guest Rooms.

For dry cleaning and valet laundry service, please select “Housekeeping” on your Guest Room phone.

I needed @pas130 help finding this. Thanks girlfriend!

We are headed down August 20th - 27th. We have two lagoon standard rooms. I have two little kids who are excited about visiting parks and the pool and the other room is my in laws who don't want to be super far distances from food and transportation. What do you think is the best building to request. We also want the rooms to be adjoining if possible.

We are headed down August 20th - 27th. We have two lagoon standard rooms. I have two little kids who are excited about visiting parks and the pool and the other room is my in laws who don't want to be super far distances from food and transportation. What do you think is the best building to request. We also want the rooms to be adjoining if possible.

Considering the category you have booked BPK maybe a good option, near both pools, not to far from main building for Monorail or Buses, also dining options not to bad from here either.

Considering the category you have booked BPK maybe a good option, near both pools, not to far from main building for Monorail or Buses, also dining options not to bad from here either.

I agree :)

Just moved our Labor Day weekend from the Poly to the Grand Floridian.
This will be our first time staying there! I can’t wait to learn all I can!

The GF is a beautiful resort, I'm sure you'll love it! Have a great trip :wizard:.

How's parking situation lately at GF? Will arrive in a few days around 8am on a weekday
Will I be able to pull my car to the entrance to unload then go park my car??
TIA

We are staying in a standard room (not club). I can’t find photos of what the bathrooms are like. Are they bathtub + shower or just shower?

Also how is the fitness room? I know we walk a ton at the parks but I work out a LOT at home so a workout here and there will help me keep my sanity as well as help me feel less guilty about the rich food

Just moved our Labor Day weekend from the Poly to the Grand Floridian.
This will be our first time staying there! I can’t wait to learn all I can!

While we loved the POLY and will stay there again next time, our April trip to GF was amazing and the room was so much more appealing, so much more our style. Room blows away Poly's room by far. You will love it!

We are staying in a standard room (not club). I can’t find photos of what the bathrooms are like. Are they bathtub + shower or just shower?

Also how is the fitness room? I know we walk a ton at the parks but I work out a LOT at home so a workout here and there will help me keep my sanity as well as help me feel less guilty about the rich food

Rooms are bathtub and toilet with a door, outside them is the double sinks. Nice bathrooms!

Bathtub and shower.

It's good. Check out this video starting around the 00:23 mark.

Big Pine Key. We stayed in April. Close to both pools and also close to food, main lobby for transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter