2011 trips

Yep, two Egypt trips up. But the website is a mess! Broken links, etc. Sorry...I'm an IT person. :) No new dates on any of the other itineraries yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Australia - 10 Days/9 Nights
Travel "down under" and explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and bask in the architectural beauty of the Sydney Opera House at sunset.

Australia - 9 Days/8 Nights
Experience everything from azure oceans to arid outback, spectacular cities to magnificent rainforests in North Queensland, Ayers Rock and Sydney.

China with Xi'an & Guilin - 13 Days/12 Nights
This expanded version of Adventures by Disney® 11 Day China itinerary includes two extra days to visit the famed Terra Cotta warriors in Xi'an and scenic gum drop mountains in Guilin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

China - 11 Days/10 Nights
Master the art of Chinese culture and explore amazing wonders -- from hiking the Great Wall of China to spending an afternoon cruising down the Lijiang River to visiting the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base.

Egypt with Sharm el Sheikh - 10 Days/9 Nights
This expanded version of Adventures by Disney® 8 Day Egypt itinerary includes two extra days to visit the red sea resort of Sharm el Sheikh to explore the famous Ras Mohammed Underwater National Park.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egypt - 8 Days/7 Nights
Cruise down Cleopatra's Nile and explore the tomb of Tutankhamun. Walk in the footsteps of pharaohs and stand in the shadow of the Great Pyramids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

South Africa - 12 Days/11 Nights
Answer the call of the wild and venture forth to the natural wonders of South Africa, where azure oceans foam beneath dramatic peaks and big cats roam the bush as the drums beat. Lose yourself in the swirl and rhythm of African music and mysticism as the sun sets on the safari. The lush forests and ancient mysteries within await your footsteps…

South Africa - 10 Days/9 Nights
Explore one of the world's most unique countries in the famed Cape Town, discover sweeping plains in the Garden Route and lands teeming with exotic wildlife at the Kampa Game Reserve.

Alaska - 8 Days/7 Nights
Travel to the land of the midnight sun where the spirit of the wild roams free. Journey across the northern territory where majestic glaciers spear through icy waters and fascinating wildlife, from bears to caribou, wander quietly. Absorb the native culture and discover the hidden gems of America's last great frontier.

Arizona & Utah - 8 Days/7 Nights
Venture into the depths of the Grand Canyon; get vertical in a jeep excursion through the red rocks of Sedona and white-water raft down the Colorado River as you explore all the beauty and adventure the Southwest has to offer.

Southern California - 6 Days/5 Nights
The glamorous world of old Hollywood contrasts with the newest filmmaking technologies in this movie fan's dream tour of Southern California. Get exclusive access to some of the most famous Tinseltown destinations and custom VIP tours that uncover the magic of Disneyland® Resort.

Montana & Alberta, Canada - 8 Days/7 Nights
Journey to Montana's Big Sky Country and explore the natural wonders of the West. Discover the beauty of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, where the peaks kiss the sky. And feast your eyes on meadows covered in wild flowers, plains that melt into the horizon and deep blue lakes fed by the mighty glaciers of the land.

Washington D.C. - 8 Days/7 Nights
Come home to the cities that celebrate American heritage and explore some of the United States' most iconic and educational landmarks as historical characters come to life and tell the story of the nation.

Wyoming - 7 Days/6 Nights
Escape the routine of modern life and explore some of the earth's most natural wonders in an adventure that will give you a true western experience.

Costa Rica - 7 Days/6 Nights
Experience the lush beauty of the Costa Rican rainforest and enjoy the wonders of nature and wildlife as you walk, raft and zip line across this amazing land.

Ecuador & The Galapagos Islands - 10 Days/9 Nights
Stand at the middle of the world and journey to the breathtaking beauty of Ecuador, where rumbling volcanoes and colonial architecture create an astonishing landscape. Dance to the pipes of the Andean Highlands and haggle in the famous marketplaces before you voyage to the heart of nature in the Galapagos Islands. Dive into the mysteries of science and life, where the inhabitants of sea and sky are just a breath away.

Peru - 9 Days/8 Nights
From discovering the "lost city" of Machu Picchu to traveling through the intricacies of the Sacsayhuaman ruins, you will be immersed in the beauty and culture of the Incan heritage.

Central Italy - 8 Days/7 Nights
From the sun-kissed Amalfi Coast to the rolling hills of Tuscany, this is an adventure in paradise. When you stroll the ancient streets of Pompeii, explore the Renaissance of Florence and cast your eyes on miles of cobalt waters, you know you're living "la dolce vita"!

England & France - 7 Days/6 Nights
Step into the stories of characters and kings as you are immersed in two of the most magical cities in Europe. Enjoy VIP and private, guided experiences to some of the world's most famous landmarks.

Germany - 9 Days/8 Nights
Embark on a fairy-tale journey through the German countryside as you are immersed in the stories and tales of medieval times with exclusive visits to historic castles, themed dinners and unique activities. You never know when your favorite storybook character may just pop up to greet you.

Ireland - 8 Days/7 Nights
You will feel like you have reached a pot of gold as you discover the real treasures of Ireland. With excursions through legendary castles and authentic Irish dancing lessons, one can't help but embrace the luck of the Irish.

Italy - 9 Days/8 Nights
From exploring the masterpieces of Rome to pasta-making with an Italian chef to riding the grand canals of Venice, you will experience the real spirit of Italy from the moment you arrive.

Italy & Switzerland - 9 Days/8 Nights
Breath in the clean mountain air as you experience the Alpine Magic of Northern Italy and Switzerland. The journey begins in Stresa, Italy and ascends to the heights of Zermatt, Switzerland before resting on the shores of idyllic Lake Lucerne to interact with the silvery sled dogs of the Husky Camp that await for a walk in the woods.

Offering all of the benefits of an Adventures by Disney® vacation with an added twist of sophistication these unique departures include entertainment, dining, local expert presentations and VIP experiences designed specifically for adult travelers.

So celebrate an anniversary. Take that long overdue girls' trip. Make your honeymoon plans. Or set off on the adventure you and your best friend have always dreamed of going on.

Adventures by Disney Adult Exclusive trips are a complete departure from the everyday vacation.

View Current Departure Dates and Rates

Southern California
10/26/10, 10/23/11
Ireland
9/18/10, 5/21/11, 9/20/11

Arizona & Utah
9/25/10, 10/9/10, 4/30/11, 9/24/11
Germany
5/23/11, 9/16/11

Alaska
8/19/11
Italy
10/21/10, 5/26/11, 7/18/11, 9/22/11, 10/13/11, 10/19/11

Montana & Alberta, Canada
9/4/10, 9/3/11
Viva Italian Signature
8/14/11

Washington, D.C.
9/16/11
Central Italy
10/1/10, 6/1/11, 9/21/11, 10/22/11

Ecuador & Galapagos Islands
4/19/11, 6/11/11
China with Xi'an & Guilin
5/15/11

Peru
10/18/10, 6/14/11, 9/20/11, 10/18/11
Australia
9/4/10, 9/10/11

England & France
5/9/11, 7/29/11, 8/22/11, 10/9/11

Adventures by Disney® is pleased to offer departures during some of the most joyful times of the year! Our holiday itineraries are designed to give you more time to focus on your family and to avoid the hassles that often accompany the holiday season. Whether you share a Thanksgiving meal in the City of Lights or stroll the festive streets of London, you'll create incredible family memories that will last a lifetime.

So start the New Year marveling at the ancient wonders of Peru's Machu Picchu or venturing on an exciting safari in South Africa. Or discover the fables of Germany where the legend of Sinter Klaus was born!

Southern California: 7/3/11, 11/20/11
Arizona and Utah: 5/28/11, 7/2/11
Wyoming: 7/4/11
Alaska: 7/3/11
Montana and Alberta, Canada: 9/3/11
Washington, D.C.: 5/24/11
Costa Rica: 12/23/11, 12/30/11
Costa Rica Signature: 12/23/11
Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands: 12/20/11
Peru: 12/20/11
England and France: 5/27/11, 7/1/11, 7/4/11, 9/2/11, 12/20/11, 12/28/11
Germany: 5/27/11, 7/1/11
Italy: 5/23/11, 7/3/11, 9/1/11, 12/20/11, 12/29/11
Central Italy: 7/2/11
South Africa: 7/3/11, 12/23/11
Australia: 7/2/11, 12/18/11, 12/22/11

Already printed the itinerary for Egypt and informed my husband over dinner that we are going. Glad it's finally "official!"

This could be "Dotti's Group" for next year, depending on who's game. If not, I'll have to suffer and go on more than one trip. ;) I'm not sure if this one is going to be so popular that I can't get my own private date, but no matter -- I love meeting new folks!

I am *really* excited about Egypt! Can you tell?

Dotti

The initerary for the 2010 Gateway Costa Rica is now the regular 2011 Costa Rica itinerary. And the regular 2010 Costa Rica itinerary is "Signature" Costa Rica. Somehow I think that doesn't bode well for prices. Most of the trips don't have any 2011 dates and prices yet.

Dates and prices are posted now.

Dotti, did you receive any information about a return guest discount this year? It's not on the website, but it seems to still be in flux.

It's interesting that they make it sound like the Adults Only departures have different activities than the regular departures. In the past, there's really been no difference, except for the lack of Jr. Adventurer's night.

I've got a lot of thinking to do. The only one that caught my eye is an Adult Only China trip on May 15th... But I really don't think I'm up to that far a trip after the Med this year, and getting so sick afterwards. Hmmmm... Let's see if they offer any sort of incentives to book early. Otherwise, it may wait for a while.

Sayhello

It's interesting that they make it sound like the Adults Only departures have different activities than the regular departures. In the past, there's really been no difference, except for the lack of Jr. Adventurer's night.

I've got a lot of thinking to do. The only one that caught my eye is an Adult Only China trip on May 15th... But I really don't think I'm up to that far a trip after the Med this year, and getting so sick afterwards. Hmmmm... Let's see if they offer any sort of incentives to book early. Otherwise, it may wait for a while.

Sayhello

I'm with you, Sayhello. I may well book an ABD trip for next year, but I'm in no hurry. If they offer some early incentives, then I may take advantage of that, but otherwise, I'll wait and see what ABD and the other companies have to offer.

Dates and prices are posted now.

Dotti, did you receive any information about a return guest discount this year? It's not on the website, but it seems to still be in flux.

The TA site doesn't have anything more than what's on the AbD site, at least for now. We got another email update, but it was mostly highlighting the Egypt itinerary.

Speaking of Egypt, there aren't too many dates to choose from:

Rates based on double occupancy Adult Child

Apr 26, 2011 - May 05, 2011 $5,659 $5,109
Jun 07, 2011 - Jun 16, 2011 $5,149 $4,649
Aug 02, 2011 - Aug 11, 2011 $5,149 $4,649
Oct 11, 2011 - Oct 20, 2011 $5,149 $4,649
Dec 20, 2011 - Dec 29, 2011 $5,659 $5,109
Mar 20, 2012 - Mar 29, 2012 $5,149 $4,649
Apr 24, 2012 - May 03, 2012 $5,149 $4,649

I've been there in September and it was Hades hot (110+), but the usual weather for October isn't quite so bad. It's nice not to be working around school schedules -- my last son just graduated in June! (No more tuition = more trips!)

I just found the paperwork from my 1975 trip. It was two weeks, including 3 nights in Athens. The total was under $1,800.00 including airfare. I shouldn't have looked. :rotfl2:

Dotti

The Egypt trip appeals to us too. Still this morning the website is full of mistakes, so it's hard to know everything, but we ARE working around school schedules and the longer trip to Egypt leaves before our kids are out of school (hey kids, mind if you miss finals this year?)
August doesn't work for us.

There are several places where the Overview doesn't match the daily itinerary. The 10 day Australia trip that ga9497 has on (her/his?) list isn't even on the website, and the daily itinerary they have posted doesn't have Uluru on it. On Day Five when the trip goes to the desert the first activity is "Dinner on your own in Sydney" :confused3 They've still got some work to do on the website.

Today is my husband's birthday and he was planning on booking us a trip to Egypt for his present. The 7 day trip doesn't have an itinerary yet. I wish they would get the website all up and running properly before posting it. On the Egypt trip, if you look at the printable itinerary it says Shanghai!!!!!
My daughter just suggested booking the 7 day and adding the other days ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter