2010 Trip planners, unite!!!

We are going in January again! :cool1: DH just made the final decision to go. We weren't sure if we were going to go with the new baby. I was very excited when DH told me he booked the flights. I didn't think I would make it back for at least a couple of years!

Hi everyone....We were planning a trip to WDW in January 2010. I rec'd a code that has a discount in December. DS might miss some school right before winter break. Does anyone know if new codes generally come out for January use? This is our first Winter trip to Disney. Is the Christmas season worth seeing enough to change our "plans"?

Any help will be appreciated.......Thanks!! :flower3:

If you go right at the begining of January you can still see all the Christmas decorations. I think this year everything is being taken down on January 4th. Of course we don't get there until the 6th :( I'm still waiting for the room rates to come out for January. I thought they were usually out by now :confused3

We are planning on 2 weeks for the begining of Dec. 2010. I have decided on a moderate but I am between CSR and POFQ.

We are planning Thanksgiving 2010. As soon as the rates come out next month I will be booking our reservations. DH thinks I'm crazy for planning this far in advance. I already have our days and ADR's planned. I just hope with the new booking system I can get everything we want. We were very luckly last year and got everything we wanted and the times we wanted.

We are going to NYC for this Thanksgiving and I have more planned for WDW 2010 than for my NYC 2009.

Rates should be out in a few more weeks. I am now booked, but without locked in rates for Aug 13-24, 2010. I can't wait until all the package details and such get released. I haven't heard any word on a new theme, so i am thinking it will probably continue "What will you celebrate". It is very exciting to think that I can actually book soon. I do have people questioning, why I am booking so early, but I figure it makes it feel more real and it is easy enough to switch around packages/dates if great rates come out.

we are definitely going in 2010!! 1st I wanted to go in the beginning of Feb but now Im thinking more like Aug or Sept?? I would like to go during a value season to get a better rate. I have no idea where to begin Ive been lurking this site and reading mousesavers.com obsessively lol my husband thinks its a thing we can just wing you know just drive the 20 something hours (Indiana) to get there and find a room and walk up and buy tickets and just have fun :rolleyes: this will be our 1st family vacation/delayed familymoon and I would like to have all payed for before we get there!! I can not wait to book!

Can anyone tell me if there is a thread somewhere ( I can't seem to find one) that shows when everyone / every state is out for spring break in 2010?

OUr school is splitting Easter Break and Spring Break this year, and I am curious if it is still considered "Wall to Wall People Times"?
Thanks in advance

We went in May 07 (left on Mother's Day), and DH just agreed to another trip in May 10. The pirates, eh boys will be 9 and 6. I don't think we'll tell them until Christmas.

We stayed at POP last time. Not sure where we'll stay this time. I'll have to wait and see where the deals are.

Of course, I got a PIN for dining through December. Grrr. Hopefully there will be a good discount or PIN for May.

Happy planning,
Gigi

Staying Jan 30-Feb 6th! Just booked air and the hotel yesterday. Can't wait until the packages come out so i can get everything set. We went early Jan 2008 & a discount did come out for that time, so I'm hoping something will come out again. We had a room disc & free park hopper/water parks. :goodvibes

Were booked for this Dec and looking forward to it. Our fav time of year :) Same time next year but it will be with out best friends family and her two little boys. I am even more excited about that and the huge planning that goes into that. Add me to the planning times 2 at this point. I hope there is a bounceback going on when we are there. If not no biggie were still gona go unless something major happens.:woohoo:

Hi All, Me and the family along with our best friends are planning a trip in Late Augh 2010..Staying at the POP...Cant wait. My 4th trip there. Taking my oldest Daughter (3) for her 2nd trip and my Baby (1) for her 1st trip..Cant wait...

Hi All,
We are planning visiting the World in 2010, looking at the first 2 weeks of June.. :banana:

Can't wait for the rates to come out... We know we wanna stay at Pop's for sure my DH, DD and DSis love this hotel. Our trip will include Me, DH, DD, DSis, DSis Best Friend ( never been ), DUncle and D Aunt...
I am sooooo excited... and Can't wait..

we are definitely going in 2010!! 1st I wanted to go in the beginning of Feb but now Im thinking more like Aug or Sept?? I would like to go during a value season to get a better rate. I have no idea where to begin Ive been lurking this site and reading mousesavers.com obsessively lol my husband thinks its a thing we can just wing you know just drive the 20 something hours (Indiana) to get there and find a room and walk up and buy tickets and just have fun :rolleyes: this will be our 1st family vacation/delayed familymoon and I would like to have all payed for before we get there!! I can not wait to book!

you are doing the right thing. planning saves money! plan around a discount offer and save a bunch of money. take my advice and do a magic your way plus dining package. it's awesome to get there and have everything taken care of!

we go in november usually but this year we are having a baby the end of october. needless to say we won't be going this year, but coming november 2010, the epic family trip for my sons 1st bday! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're going the second week in January, before the kids head back to college. This will be a graduation trip for my 2 youngest sons. We are planning a big family group of 7 and hoping to stay at the Treehouse villas with a discount of course!!

Oh count us in too...We just came back about a month ago and cant wait to get back in May 2010 along with a double dip cruise on the Wonder!! :cool1:

Hey Everyone!!

Just got back from WDW and ready to plan 2010. For the first time EVER and I think we've been to WDW 15 times, I received a pin just before leaving for free dining. So hopefully I am finally on a list that receives pins or codes.

We're looking for next July same as this year (even though it was soooooo raining this year). We used the 4/3 discount at the GF this year and saved alot of money. I hope it goes through next year...and while I am wishing, I hope they add another meal plan, something between Deluxe and Regular!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Fingers Crossed!!!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter