2007 Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K WISH Roster

We are at Swan and my DH and DFs are walking the 6.5K. I am running the 6.5K. This is my 41st birthday and I am sooooo excited. Where can we all hook up before the race?:banana: :yay:

At the stroke of Midnight on the 27/28th will be my 56th B-Day. Nce way to start the Celebration.

No word from my nephew about his band performances on 10/27 so we are planning to attend the mini golf and dinng. Hope it works out, Scott and Lynn

Welcome princessrunner!!!!! And happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday Scott!!!!

My sleeps are now in the teens!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeee, wahooo, dooowooooppppppp.....ok Kim back to work!!!!!

Kim

Oh did I mention only 13 working days!!!!!!1

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Now I have something else to look forward to at ToT with Dave, Bill, Robert and Vic making a special appearance as the Village People. At my age I do know what music the Village People sang, I have no idea what Aerosmith's songs are.

The Village People are only there on Friday and Sat, but since the concerts are at 5:45, 7:15 and 8:30 if someone really wanted to see them on Sat you probably could do it.

Jeanne--- If we do the early concert and then had time after dinner we could go to the 8:30pm show.

Only 12 days until I leave.

Nancy

That would be too funny....to see the guys dressed up like the village people.

I can't even remember them
Cop
motorcycle dude
construction worker
indian

wasn't there a 5th guy??? I might have to go google this one.

Edit: Cowboy and the army or marine guy.....

we need a few more guys to fill the spots......if there is a openning I will volunteer DH...just don't tell him ....I will pack a costume....:)

Thanks so much for the welcome and the HB. I am just happy to still be running. DH and DFs are already whining. Is everyone meeting somewhere to walk over. I would love to hook up.

At the stroke of Midnight on the 27/28th will be my 56th B-Day. Nce way to start the Celebration.

No word from my nephew about his band performances on 10/27 so we are planning to attend the mini golf and dinng. Hope it works out, Scott and Lynn
And now I have someone to celebrate with!!

Scott I turn 56 in 2 days. Age is only a limitation you put on yourself and I'm not ready to stop competing for another 30 years or so, then I'll just train for fun.

Happy Birthday team mate.

Dave:hippie:

We are at Swan and my DH and DFs are walking the 6.5K. I am running the 6.5K. This is my 41st birthday and I am sooooo excited. Where can we all hook up before the race?:banana: :yay:

My Pretty Princess, Erica, and I are also staying at the Swan. We are all meeting at the mini golf place on the boardwalk at about 2pm on Saturday for fun and then doing an early dinner probably at ESPN on the boardwalk. Please join us.

I hear you on the age. My MIL is 65 and still runs every day. She got me started after years of being my volleyball coach. Of course then I married her son, silly. Anyway......we would LOVE to meet you and will plan on the Saturday meet. DH and DF are doing Richard Petty in the a.m. and hoping to be done!!

The Village People are only there on Friday and Sat, but since the concerts are at 5:45, 7:15 and 8:30 if someone really wanted to see them on Sat you probably could do it.
I just might have to try to make that first show!

My birthday is the 27th.
I think us birthday kids should wear the cake hat for the race! :rotfl:

Early birthday wishes to you too. I found a shirt with blinking lights that says birthday girl. Considering it.......

I forgot to welcome Princessrunner. So Welcome. How cool about the Richard Petty experience for DH and DF.

Dave---I'll be doing the wheelchair races in 30 years.

Early Birthday wishes to Princessrunner, Scott H, and Dave (windwalker)

Nancy

:lmao: You all are soooo funny. I cannot wait to meet in person. We are 2 couples without kids so perfect time for Richard Petty for them. Of course, if we hit ESPN, we may not make the race!! ESPN afterward for sure!!!!:rolleyes1

:welcome: princessrunner

I'll add you to our ToT roster. I'm also staying at the Swan! :dance3: :dance3:

My DH would LOVE to do the Richard Petty experience. Maybe I can get that lined up for him.

Wow! All these birthdays coming up. Here's some cake in advance. :cake: More to come! :teeth:

:bday: DAVE! What are you going to do to celebrate?!

princessrunner, I'm getting a little whiney about all of this running, too! And, I'm training for a marathon. YIKES! Dave, I'm glad you said that age is just a number. I keep trying to tell myself that when my body starts rebelling and I start whining. ;)

Thanks for the welcome. I am so glad I posted this morning!! The boys are just doing the ride along if you want to line up. They will take a cab from the Swan in the morning to get there on time. I am normally just a 5K runner so I have to admit I might be a little whiney too. :thumbsup2 My 13YO DD outruns me....bad

Thanks for the welcome. I am so glad I posted this morning!! The boys are just doing the ride along if you want to line up. They will take a cab from the Swan in the morning to get there on time. I am normally just a 5K runner so I have to admit I might be a little whiney too. :thumbsup2 My 13YO DD outruns me....bad

Don't feel bad about your 13 year old out running you I'm just a walker so you are probably way faster than me.

Erica and I both walk our races.

Susie I'm saving my party time for when I get with you fun people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter