• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 Seasons-Point Chart

sgause

Earning My Ears
I can't find the search function today - so I apologize if this has been asked and answered before. We are thinking about a vacation next April and I'm confused on how you can figure out how many points are needed for 2006. Based on 2005 seasons, our dates will be premier season or magic - which makes a significant difference in cost. Do you book and then they adjust once the seasons are decided? Any information appreciated. Thank you.

The 2006 points are already published. You should find them in the annual vacation planner that gets to each member or you can find them on-line on the DVC web site.

HBC

The only tricky thing is figuring out where Easter falls. The week before Easter and the week after Easter are always Premier Season, no matter when Easter falls.

For 2006, Easter falls on April 16. That means April 9 through April 22 will take Premier Season points and the rest of April, 2006 will be Magic season points

The only other thing left to do is to count up the number of weekdays and the number of Fridays and Saturdays in your dates.

HTH.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter