2001 WDW vacation planning video update

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
As I never received the video which I requested back in early December, I made another attempt to try all 800#'s I had, to re-order it. After many rings, no one answered the phones so I finally gave up and contacted Disney via email through their website a couple of days ago. Today I received an email back from Disney, telling me that they were putting a video in the mail and that I should allow 3-4 weeks to receive it! I'll let you know! :)

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01
CSR & ASMu July 01

I can't remember exactly when I requested our 2001 video, but it took a VERY long time to get here.

SandraC
º0º
1975 - off site
1977 - off site
1987 - Indian Rock Shores
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 months old!

I decided that waiting for about 4 1/2 months was way too long, even if I do finally end up also getting the original one at some point. Yesterday, I received my confirmation for the CS part of my reservation, hopefully the ASMu part will come today. Then, I have to send in the deposits. I love getting mail from Disney!!!! You must be so excited--one week to go! :D

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
off-site March 01
CSR & ASMu July 01

Are you staying at Coronado Springs if so you will love it we stayed there just after it opened in on our honeymoon in 98 and it was just incredible. if you have any questions about it let us now and we will be happy to help you out with them
DArren & Lisa

Hi Darren & Lisa: Yes, we are staying the first 3 nights of our July trip at CS and I am really looking forward to it. Actually, the reason we are staying there is because of the rate we got of $119.00, when we couldn't get all 7 nights at ASMu, which we got for the remaining 4 nights for $65.00. I love south-western decor and I'll enjoy looking around the resort. If you have any "tips" about CS, please let me know. Thanks! :)

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
off-site March 01
CSR & ASMu July 01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter