2 bdrm BCV

houseofmouse5

Mouseketeer
We have a 2 bdrm at BCV. I picked BCV over BWV because we want the second room to have 2 queen beds. I talked the CM with DVC and she assures me that when it states 2 bdrm (not lock off) that means we are guaranteed the 2 queen beds. I'm confused though because when I'm looking through rooms to request through touringplans they show some dedicated 2 bdrms with 1 queen and the pull out as well as at DVCnews it appears as if not all dedicated 2 bdrms are 2 queens.
Can someone put my mind at ease and verify that if we have a 2 bdrm reserved we will get 2 queens or do I need to call BCV directly?

Aren't there a few smaller rooms that ended up not getting two beds?

:earsboy: Bill

Aren't there a few smaller rooms that ended up not getting two beds?

They announced that all the dedicated 2BR's got the 2 beds.

The old wives tale was that there were smaller rooms that they wouldn't fit and that's why they had the single queen and sleeper sofa in some for all those years. By the last renovation the rooms had all gotten large enough to accommodate 2 queen beds.

Last edited:
They announced that all the dedicated 2BR's got the 2 beds.

The old wives tale was that there were smaller rooms that they wouldn't fit and that's why they had the single queen and sleeper sofa in some for all those years. By the last renovation the rooms had all gotten large enough to accommodate 2 queen beds.

Makes sense, I think it was an old wife that told me about the smaller rooms years ago. 8-)

We owned at BCV for many years (now WLBR). We always booked the dedicated 2BRs, 4 kids, it was just easier for us. We DID find different 2BR layouts. One had the door to the 2nd BR in the lobby area, near front door to the unit. The other had the entrance near the back wall, near the sliding door. The difference only mattered when one son slept on the pull out couch in living room. People had to climb over the corner of the bed to get in and out of that 2nd BR.

Minor issue in grand scheme of things, of course, but we used to request the layout with the door near entrance.

I talked to MS and they told me all dedcated 2 bed have 2 queens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter