1st vs 2nd week in June

diamondprincess

Earning My Ears
Hello all, I am planning a trip to DL early June. I'm just inquiring on whether there would be much of a difference between the 1st or the 2nd week of June. The days would be Wed May 31 - Sun June 4th or Wed June 7 - Sun June 11. Memorial day shouldn't affect the first week as it will be over by the time we are going. There doesn't seem to be any difference. If you had to choose, what would be the best option as far as weather and crowds? Thanks all!!! :yay:

My family is also trying to go the second week in June and would love to know which week is better. :wizard:

The first week would be less crowded as some schools end that week and would have their summer break start the second week.

Every week at that point will be getting more and more crowded as schools let out for the summer... both shouldnt be too bad, but I think the earlier the better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter