1BR at Kidani ?

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
We've never stayed in one of the resorts that have the 2nd bathroom in a 1BR (like Kidani) and will be staying in one in October. Do they have towels for four or five - since they have the sleeper chair?

I'm sure this has been answered thousand of times, but I've never thought about it since this will be our first time staying in one of the "newer" resorts. We've stayed at VWL, BCV, BWV, OKW, VB & HH - this is our first stay in one of the newer resorts.

I think they check the reservation to see how many people will be occupying the room. But if, by any chance, there aren't enough, just call housekeeping as soon as you get in the room.

DH and I stayed in a 1BR at Kidani a few weeks ago The master bathroom had 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 4 wash cloths. I didn't use the second bathroom but glanced in there one day and remember seeing at least 2 bath towels, at least 1 hand towel and some wash cloths and a bath mat along with a full set of toiletries (bath soap, sink soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel).

I hope that someone who has stayed in a 1BR with a second bathroom and who actually used the second bathroom will post an accurate count of the towels but from what I saw, there are more than enough bath towels for a party of five.

DVC rooms have the same number of towels regardless of how many people will be occupying the room.

My wife and I stayed in a 1BR and Kidani two weeks ago. It was just the tow of us, and there were 4 towels in the master bath and 2 in the second bath room (total of 6). So I think you will be fine. If for some reason you are short, just ask one of the cleaning personnel inthe hallways. They will give you an extra one (or two). I have nver had an issue getting extra towels if needed.

Thanks - we are a family of five and usually stay in 2BR - but are going to try a 1 BR this time since it officially sleeps five.

We were two couples in a one bedroom at Kidani last Oct. The master did, in fact, have four sets of everything. The second bathroom, if I remember correctly, had at least two sets. I do know that the other couple had no issue with the towels. But, there were only two of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter