1800 Flowers Work At Home Opportunity (Select States)

I also agree....incentive pay is NOT fair for those of us who work weird hours. I put that comment on my recent evaluation. Otherwise I really enjoy the job....but, I want my incentive pay!!!

Wow! It took me reading this to realize conversion does not count towards incntive! I only received one incentive chart email so far. My conversion usually stinks- lots of questions, pranks etc. But luckily my PPH has been good. My big complaint about this job is the hours- I've been getting minimal now since coming home from WDW. I wonder when the gold rush starts again?

HI Everyone-For everyone still doing this, has it gotten easier? Is the money you make decent? I am out on the FMLA Act right now to take care of my daughter who has been newly diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and am looking for a way to make extra money. I have reaad through the entire thread and there seems to be a lot of negatives. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HI Everyone-For everyone still doing this, has it gotten easier? Is the money you make decent? I am out on the FMLA Act right now to take care of my daughter who has been newly diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and am looking for a way to make extra money. I have reaad through the entire thread and there seems to be a lot of negatives. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Have you checked some other wahm jobs such as fingerlakes?

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I applied for this job and had my interview on October 12th. I was offered the job. My interviewer said she probably would not be able to send me my paperwork that day (a Friday), but that I would definitely have it on Monday. So far, I have not received any paperwork. I've sent emails to the careers@1800flowers address to no avail. Unfortunately, I do not have my interviewer's contact info. Does anyone know of a way to get in touch with someone about this? Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

I am still working, about 8 months here now. Its great! I average about 30 hours a week, and pay comes as promised. I don't get my incentive everyweek though. Even though some weeks, I am trying my buns off to get it. So, I have only been getting paid about 8.00 an hour with the raise they gave me at my 6 month mark.

Hi,
I am trying to apply. I had gotten the link to do so but it's not working. I have no way of contacting anyone. Do you have any suggestions??

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone...I am just looking for some input from all of you who are doing this job. I am an opportunity to take customer service calls from home. I am already doing this in a regular call centre. The pay is a bit less, but I can claim things so feel it would even itself out. The hours are not nearly as good as the other company, but I think that because I am already at home, this isn't that big of a factor. I think it sounds wonderful.

But I am hearing good and bad from friends (none of who actually work from home). I'd love to get some input on whether you like it or miss the interaction with people.

Thanks!!

Hi everyone! I worked here through the Mother's Day Rush and have not received a w-2 for my taxes. Has anyone else?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Me either MouseTrip07, I emailed bibi today and she assured me that they were sent out TODAY (1/31) Very last min. Also, if you have access to the ADP website, they will be available to you the 1st. So says..RTMGina.

I work for them as well. Remember, those that work for them don't mention real time members name and such. They had an email that was sent out a couple of days ago about how things that are emailed to us are being discussed and I saw another one about names being mentioned. Just wanted to caution you to be very careful.

I haven't received my W-2s and can't log into ADP for some reason. I still need to figure out what my schedule will be like for this Valentines day rush.

B]MelindaKiah [/B],

If it works in your situation to work from home than i say do it! This job has been one of the best opportunities for me thus far in my life as far as careers go. I have found that even though they say hours avg. around 6-10 a week. I find that I am working at least 20 each week, most of the time more. I will agree that sometimes i have to "scrounge" for hours, but i really don't mind. It's worth the few bucks less b/c you are saving on gas, work clothes and daycare. (mine is 6 yo, so she is in school and understands that if by chance i am working when she is home, she needs to be quiet. )
Anyhow, i say go for it!

Hi! It looks like the posts regarding working at home for 1800flowers are a year or two old, but I just applied...took to online assessment and ran the computer compatibility program, only I use wi fi instead of dsl so it didnt pass. It sounds like a great opportunity that could work for me. I have a 4 year old, and was thinking that maybe I could work at night while she's sleeping. Since you guys are experienced and know about the scheduling, is this do-able?? Thanks!

This thread is so old but I just was hoping someone is subbing to it still! I have a phone interview on Tuesday and I want to share my excitement! I really hope I get hired as DH and I really need the extra $$, right now we are living on such a strict budget that it would be nice to have some extra $$! It seems like people who have gotten through to the phone interview are pretty much hired??? I could be wrong here. Just getting my hopes up I guess.

I got hired in Jan for Valentine's Day. About 5 weeks. Just had my interview and setup to start Monday for Mother's Day. About 5 more weeks. You can make about $1200-$1500 in that time frame. Hope that helps. if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I like it although Valentine's Day with the weather and UPS was a nightmare...:scared1:

Hello,

Congrats on your interview!!:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2

I worked there for like 6 months about 2 years ago before I started teaching online. It was nice. Yes that telephone interview is pretty easy and that job should be yours for the taking.

For me, I got alot of customer service calls, which I handled pretty well. It was ok. I think that you will enjoy just the idea of working from home. That is what the plus was for me.

Let me know if you have any questions about training, etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter