180 days?

hulagirl87

DIS Veteran
ok weird. I was looking at my plans in my disney experience, and noticed that under dining reservations it says "reservations accepted through October 9th, 2024". So I checked and that is 180 days from today. Out of curiousity, I went to see what was available, and it only shows me 60 days out. Are they going to be going back to the 180 days for reservations? So strange!

I haven't heard a peep about this even being considered. If it happens I sure hope they give everyone holding applicable reservations plenty of notice.

It's been 60 days for a number of years now, not sure why it changed (I'm sure Disney have their reasons, which may be on an old thread on here). However, we used to make ours at 180 days but then once the park hours were released we had to change them anyway, so maybe they are in line with the park hours being released so people can plan properly and not constantly change ADRs. Just my opinion of course.

For us, 180 days seemed too far ahead and 60 (or even 90) seems about right for our needs. I have not heard anything about the current policy changing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter