180 days tomorrow but park hours not available yet??

bellaphia

Mouseketeer
I have always known park hours before making adr so I know which park for which day but my 180 days is toMorrow and still no park hours available for my week in May 2018..anyone know when park hours will be updated for week of May 13th?

We also book tomorrow. Kenny the Pirate has the May calendar updated so I’m going with that since it’s better than nothing. Obviously anything can change, and it could be inaccurate, but I’ve referenced his before Disney releases the schedule and he has been right on the money for EMH/posted park hours in the past.

Better than nothing, IMO. Good luck tomorrow!

Are you sure your date is 11/13/17? I'm coming up with 11/14/17 (but I could be wrong- my ADR date was March 12th for a September 8th check in date for example). IDK if that one day makes the difference in release park hours. If you look at the calendar currently park hours are available up until 5/12/18 which is roughly 6 months from today so perhaps (well hopefully) in the next day or two they would release park hours at least incrementally. I know some people have had access to the TA calendars as well though.

Are you sure your date is 11/13/17? I'm coming up with 11/14/17 (but I could be wrong- my ADR date was March 12th for a September 8th check in date for example). IDK if that one day makes the difference in release park hours. If you look at the calendar currently park hours are available up until 5/12/18 which is roughly 6 months from today so perhaps (well hopefully) in the next day or two they would release park hours at least incrementally. I know some people have had access to the TA calendars as well though.

I’m not the OP but we arrive on Saturday 5/12 so can book tomorrow but our first ADR won’t be until 5/13. Maybe OP is similar - the wording doesn’t specify when OP is actually checking in.

OP, just in case ... if you check in on the 12th, tomorrow is the day. If you check in 5/13 then it is Tuesday :)

Last edited:
I’m not the OP but we arrive on Saturday 5/12 so can book tomorrow but our first ADR won’t be until 5/13. Maybe OP is similar - the wording doesn’t specify when OP is actually checking in.

OP, just in case ... if you check in on the 12th, tomorrow is the day. If you check in 5/13 then it is Tuesday :)
Yes thank you..My countdown calendar is off by a Day for some reason‍♀️..check in 5/13 so I have another day to scratch my head about the park hours

You are correct, thank you!

Its a rolling calendar.
If you have an onsite stay when you log in on your 180 days you should be able to see park hours for the 180+10.
Although many websites have estimated hours out already.
Also keep in mind that Disney tends to update their hours only a few weeks in advance.

I have a split stay, so my second part check in is 5/13 and I thought my ADR's open this morning. I was up so early and logged in and then none of the dates opened. what a bummer, but my own fault :( Guess I'll repeat tomorrow morning! I'm waiting for hours too! I have Kenny's, but has anyone seen any others lately? I really want to check for early extra magic hours.

I have always known park hours before making adr so I know which park for which day but my 180 days is toMorrow and still no park hours available for my week in May 2018..anyone know when park hours will be updated for week of May 13th?
Just checked the first week in May is now available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter