• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 days is tomorrow, still no park hours

pixie08

DIS Veteran
In all my trips to Disney (and there have been many, many trips) I have never had this situation. Maybe I have gotten lucky but the park hours have always been released before my ADR booking window. Am I having bad luck or will the be magically released on the 180 day mark?

Still doesn't help planning. Now I have to make the tough ressies disregarding EMH which I usually like to take advantage of. Any advice? Any places where agents may have posted these times? this is for the last week in Aug right before Labor day.TIA.

Go to MDE and choose your itinerary, then choose "add parks and places" from the "add plans" section. Select the date from calendar icon and voila! I can see until September 3rd right now.

Again, thanks to @GADisneyDad14 for this tip!

Go to MDE and choose your itinerary, then choose "add parks and places." Select the date from calendar icon and voila! I can see until September 3rd right now.
oh my gosh, thanks! I guess I was not understanding the new system! I see WDWinfo has it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter