16-inch pizza at All Star food court - CS credits?

Cameo

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering about the 16-inch pizza at the All Stars food court. Is this available on the DDP as a CS meal (maybe for 2 people)??

I know I read a thread where someone was able to get it by using 2 CS. Not sure if its always done, maybe depends on the CM. Good Luck, maybe someone else know better. :goodvibes

I, too, had read you could get the pizza w/2 CS credits, so I planned that as our first nights meal on our vacation. I should have checked before we ordered, but it is NOT included in the meal plan at POR anyway. So we paid OOP for that mistake. POR foodcourt also didn't include any side with their pasta dinner either, and we ran into the same situation at WL where we could only pick one side, either dessert or chips. Seems like the hotel foodcourts were a little less flexible that the park cs restaurants. I would simply ask before you order, as I found that every place is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter