-

It sounds like you did everything in your power to keep your cats with you. I am sorry for your loss and I too have had to put a cat down for cancer....we, our family, never got another pet as losing that one almost put us over the edge...

Hugs to you and yours... know that you did everything you could..

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had to put down two cats last year, one for cancer and one was very old and just at the end of her life. It was devastating for our family so I can well imagine how it is for you. My heart goes out to you and remember, if people can go to heaven then it's clear sailing for animals. Take care.

Hey LuvOrlando - do you feel any better today? There are now about 5 Lehigh Valley PA-ers on the Coping & Compassion boards! DIS Meet????

I can imagine how you must feel LuvOrlando. It sounds like you tried much harder than most people would have. I'm sure if there was a solution you would have found it. Try not to be too hard on yourself. :hug:

Your post really brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry and I can't imagine what a difficult decision that was for you.

Our pets really are a huge part of our lives and do become true family members. I hope that it gets a little easier for you, but there will always be a part of you that sees a hint of a tail or whisker around the corner and expect her to still be there.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: you deserve many, many hugs - my deepest sympathies go out to you.

I know how you are feeling right now.. I started crying when I read your post... about her brother leaveing her side of the dish bowl untouched... Just last year we had to put my mothers cat who was 20 down due to the fact that she was just starting to give up (not eating and sleeping all of the time), we were going to go on vacation and couldn't bear that fact that she might not be there when we got home so we stopped all of her suffering.. my mom and I cried for days... it was very heartbreaking.... I have one cat who is diabetic and she got very ill last year and we almost lost her and to think about loosing her just makes me tear up.. I love ( as we all do) my cats they are my children and I would do anything for them.. Be strong it will get better... Let her brother get you through this... Pet therapy is always good.... Take care

Yes, every day gets a little easier.

What exactly is a DIS meet?

A DIS Meet is just when a bunch of us that live close to each other meet up for coffee, or swapping Disney stories, pics, etc. Or just to say hi & put a face with the name. Aynone up for this coming Tuesday around 10am at Starbucks at the Promenade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter