154 CCV Points $13 per point - use by 12/1/19 -Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi some dates have actually opened up in November!

The following are available for 20 November -

SSR both studio (12 points) and a 1 bed (non-preferred 26 points or 30 points for a preferred)

AKL Jambo one bed standard view for 25
BWV one bed for 29 points

Poly studio 18 points

OKW studio for 10 points

I know you were after 18-20
November originally so just letting you know that you could do a split stay with SSR and OKW or
This is great! Thank you so much. Let me get with my husband and I’ll get back to you shortly. Anything opened up by any chance for 1 night on either 11/16 or 11/17?

I’m looking for something the week of Thanksgiving for 4.

Besides an odd night here and there (and nothing at all on thanksgiving night) and only in a 2 or 3 bed villa, I couldn’t find any availability sorry!

Hi Is there anything available for Oct 11th? Only need for one night. prefer Bay Lake Studio or AK 1 bedroom if available.

I am interested in 5 nights. I am flexible with dates November 1 - November 10 to accommodate the 5 nights. We are a family of 5.

Thank you

Last edited:
I am interested in 5 nights. I am flexible with dates November 1 - November 10 to accommodate the 5 nights. We are a family of 5.

Thank you

The last week of October still has reasonable availability in a one or two bed villa but I am only finding odd nights in the period you requested (up to 3 nights) - you could probably pull together a split stay from 9 November for 4 or 5 nights but then that would finish outside of the time you specified

Have any studios opened up for 11/12-11/13? I’m hoping for standard boardwalk because I’m already booked there, but will settle for others.

You have a lot of requests, but would appreciate knowing what is available for just one night on Saturday, Nov 9.
Thanks.

Have any studios opened up for 11/12-11/13? I’m hoping for standard boardwalk because I’m already booked there, but will settle for others.

There is a studio available for that night at OKW (10 points) or a one bed villa at SSR (26 points) - the only availability for that night at BWV is a 3 bed villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter