CLOSED SSR points available to rent or transfer $17pp for any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have 2024 points for Transfer or Rent (October use Year) points for Rent at $18 per point. I have rented many times. When asking to check availability, please provide:

• Check in and check out dates
  • Desired resort
  • Room size
**Please note that points are Saratoga Springs: can book 11 months out at SSR or any other resort is 7 months out**

Thank you so much
Still available

Hello,
I have 2024 points for Transfer or Rent (October use Year) points for Rent at $18 per point. I have rented many times. When asking to check availability, please provide:

• Desired resort
  • Room size
**Please note that points are Saratoga Springs: can book 11 months out at SSR or any other resort is 7 months out**

Thank you so much
Bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
These points are still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Still available

Any availability for August 4th-9th? Looking for a 2 bedroom or perhaps two deluxe studios at AK or Epcot resorts.

Still available
Hello,
These are the resorts that can accommodate all of the nights:
AK Kidani Villiage has a 1 br for 170 points
Old Key West has a 1 bedroom for 130 and a 2 bedroom for 180
Riviera Resort has a 1 bedroom preferred view for 240
The rest of the DW resorts have either some of those days available, or waitlist only for others.
Can I book one of these for you?
Sherri

Any availability for August 4th-9th? Looking for a 2 bedroom or perhaps two deluxe studios at AK or Epcot resorts.
Hello,
These are the resorts that can accommodate all of the nights:
AK Kidani Villiage has a 1 br for 170 points
Old Key West has a 1 bedroom for 130 and a 2 bedroom for 180
Riviera Resort has a 1 bedroom preferred view for 240
The rest of the DW resorts have either some of those days available, or waitlist only for others.
Can I book one of these for you?
Sherri

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Still have points

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
points available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Let's book your vacation!

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter