• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

125 SSR/AKV for rent, expire 8/31/18, 14 per point close please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellvswdw1

DIS Veteran
Please close this thread, the points are all rented...thank you!

I have 111 SSR/AKV points that will expire August 31, 2018 and are available to rent (these are borrowed points). I am offering the points for rental at the rate of $14 per point.

Be advised there is limited availability for rooms between now and the end of August. Very few studios anywhere. Most openings for other rooms types are at SSR or OKW. So be prepared to be wait-listed to get a different resort.

If you are interested in these points, please send me a Personal Message.

I will take payment through PayPal using friends/family or 3% if using business option. Due to these points being borrowed, it is non refundable. Thank you!

If you would like to see what is available at DVC, please check out this link:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/resort-availability-stays/

Last edited:
There are studios available at SSR the entire stay. One is standard view for 78 points and preferred for 93. Let me know if you’re interested in moving forward...thanks!

If it's just one night, how much is it? Also, is this ok for use at Disney's Vero Beach, one-night as well? June 14-15. Thanks!

If it's just one night, how much is it? Also, is this ok for use at Disney's Vero Beach, one-night as well? June 14-15. Thanks!

There is a studio available and it would be 224 for the night. Please PM me if you want to move forward. Have a great day!

I’m interested in any AKL Jambo House studios for one or two nights between now and 8/31. I have wide open a ability

Not quite yet. Here is a link to help you get your ten posts quickly.

https://disboards.com/threads/pleas...bers-may-not-be-posted-on-this-board.3669202/

Also, there is only preferred view available now for 51 points or $714 with friends and family or $735 business way. Please let me know as soon as you can as availability is quickly changing! Have a great day!
Oh, I just saw this. I am so sorry but I am going to pass. I dont think increasing for a better view only is something I want to do for the money. Thank you anyway.

Hi there - I'm looking or a studio if at all possible (I know they are hard to get). Pretty flexible on dates if I have at least a week, preferably two weeks notice. Preference in this order: AKL Value, OKW, SS - but - I'll take whatever is available. 2 nights... like I said flexible dates but would prefer a Mon tuesday stay OR Thursday Friday.

If that's too general as far as the dates, let me know and I"ll narrow it down. Looking for June or July. Again, very flexbile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter