12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with the 8th? If DM can tak from Dec 20- Jan 5 off she certainly can swing next Dec 8th.....

No switching to Halloween needed, I know we will sail under a disney moon in 2008 together once again.

Lisa, love the DD pic with the banana bread!

Pj

waltsgirl said:
What is wrong with the 8th? If DM can tak from Dec 20- Jan 5 off she certainly can swing next Dec 8th.....

She says all the pays over the holidays will have the data submitted between the 10 and 14th, and she must be there as all three pays have to be closed by the 15th. Even thought she picks the dates for close of pay cycles, these were picked over a year ago.

Pj

And now she wants me to e-mail Bobby Banana shots to show at her office, what ever!

Pj

MrsMork said:
:rotfl: :thumbsup2 YUM, banana bread! We did not have it every meal. You were spoiled obviously!

All I know is that I asked Putu for some banana bread on the first night when we were in Lumiere's. It is usually only available the first three nights so I wanted to make sure we got some Saturday since we would be in Palo Sunday. He had to stop & think so I told him that it was in PC. :teeth: There was a basket on our table Monday night then McLean our Dining Room Manager brought us a basket of warm bread every other night. :woohoo:

Todd, here is DD's Captain Jack Sparrow Dead Man's Chest pose.

100_3543.jpg

GoofyforGoofy said:
THERE IT IS!!!

DW and I were debating who actually took the photo...
:confused3
I think it was me since I know I took the ones after this.

Jhalkias said:
Just a question out of curiousity . . .

(not trying to further the communist plot here)
But those of you with ill kids . . . did any of them have the flu mist/shot?

I am convinced that Sophia's Monday illness was the "I don't want to go back to school variety" - she is fit as a fiddle, and she DID have the flu mist before the cruise, and we all had the shot.

Just curious if this may have in fact helped us!

John1

My kids didn't have the shot or mist and have been fine...*knock wood*

No pink eye either Patsy! :thumbsup2

Jhalkias said:
Well, I must also admit that Sophia spent minimal time in the clubs. She was only there for our Palo Brunch and Palo Dinner.

She is not into the "club scene" like her mom . . .

:rotfl2:

John1
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lbgraves said:
I wish that I could at least put the gifts sent by DH's 2 brothers for the kids under the tree but DD honestly told me that she would not be able to stay out of them. Everything else is from the big elf so it can't be seen until Christmas morning. OY! I am wondering when they will be too big to have him bring them so much so Mom & Dad will start buying them a few things. :confused3

The big elf usually brings 2 or 3 things. The rest are from mom and dad and each other. :goodvibes

Oh John?!?! My house is a mess... :teeth:

I have pictures this time! :rolleyes1

Well, I shopped from about 6 - 12 tonight. I closed down Kohl's! :lmao:

Not sure what I got or for who or who has more or anything, so I will have to get to that sometime tomorrow afternoon. I swear Toys R Us upped their prices and they hardly had anything on sale. :sad2:

The coat I wanted to get Dina at Macy's was gone! :guilty: I had 4 different coupons and I could only find enough stuff to use one, so I passed them on to a couple of families.

Now what did I just do all of that shopping for? :scratchin

Time to check what Alan accomplished with my ressies. This afternoon they were being "worked" on according to the site. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest