11/8/03 Western Cruise roll call.... "looking for info from DISers"

I just wanted to add a BIG thank you! We just completed our minigolf tournament that David organized. It was such a pleasure to host this event. The group was terrific and everyone had a great time!

We hope to see you all again soon...

Minigolf Sally and Scott
Cozumel Putting Course

We're back from the Magic and the whole cruise was great. The weather was fantastic, and what a fun time it was to meet DIS people on board. Thanks so much to David and Bev for their organization of everything from the shirts, name tags, wine tasting, Captain Marvin's and mini golf. It was great fun!!!

Thank you Andy for the pictures!!!

We came home to weather in the 30's

:mad:

Oh, well, back to reality!

Linda

We're home, too. We actually got home around 4:00 yesterday, because we were offered an earlier flight when we checked in with the airline at the port. We were so glad we didn't have to wait for hours at the airport.

It was a great cruise! Are we going to start a new thread for our trip reports?

Peace,
MK

Her I am back to reality. Ugh!! Well at least I can dream about our next cruise in Oct 2004.

Had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks for making this vacation really special. Kids are already counting the days till next year.

ttfn
david

Hi Bev! I received ours too. Very cool. David is definitely the star of the show!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter