10 Delicious Days of Deluxe Dining..Day5-Yachtmans Steakhouse-was it worth 2 credits?

Loving your reviews....BOY does anyone recall how much BIGGER the Smores used to be @ 50's??? That is why you thought they were better...here is a pic from 2006

ry%3D400

Such a difference. I'd love to find more comparison pics.

Can't wait to read more. I'll be posting "hopefully" a live review of foods starting tomorrow.

Hope all is well on your end. You haven't given up have you?!? :eek: Really enjoyed reading so far. Please return soon as I've really enjoyed reading your reviews :goodvibes

your pictures and reviews are WONDERFUL!!! Just what I needed to help me decide on some new places to try in February!! GREAT JOB:thumbsup2

Just read through the whole thing! Wanted to say I've really enjoyed it. We will be on the Deluxe Dining Plan in December so I'm always interested in seeing how people use their credits. I also loved that you included the price differences between what your meals actually cost and the cost of the dining plan.
Hope to read more soon :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter