1 YR ANIV. RVing--Pics of the Old Geezers & Hobbies

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Some pictures of me (69 1/2 not yet 70 yrs old ) and DW Shirley who is much, much, much older than me. Shhhhh don't tell her. I will be banished to the doghouse. Wait. The majority of our almost 50 years married, I have been in the doghouse. I'm a fisherpeeple. What do you expect ! ! !

1st Pic In the 600 loop at Dis last Oct. We are absolutely addicted to RVing----Man, what flexibility you have.
2nd Pic Dinner with my Bride and me in the Castle. I call Shirley MOM. By doing that, I am playing on her sympathies. It works ! ! ! !
3rd pic Loading my inflatable kayak after a super day with the Florida Keys Swimmers---(Frank's terminology, I like it). Most SWIMMERS got away. Yes I am wet. I had to go overboard for one of my rods. I would like to say that was a huge SWIMMER that got my rod, but that would be a fib.
4th Pic Retirement sucks. What to do ????? Golf-maybe. Fly rod (on the car)-You betcha. Lil yellow '63 Nova ll lookin for 'vettes-I feel the need for speed. Corvettes never see this angle. All they say is UH-OH 'here's Johnnie & there goes Johnnie'. Light & 500 horses really work.
john

THE_RIDE_024.jpg

Temp_021.jpg
LEBANON_HOME_003.jpg

LEBANON_HOME__12_17_05_031.jpg

Wonderful pics John, :thumbsup2
It's always nice to put a face with the friends we get to meet,
and I'd like to say it is very nice to meet you and Shirley for the first time. I hope we'll get to meet ya'll in person before too long.

I gotta tell ya John,,I wouldnt mind try'n some of that "Retirement sucks" stuff you mentioned.:rotfl2:

Went fish'n at Guntersville Lake this past week caught some nice cats, :thumbsup2

Looks great. Only lost 3% on my 401k retirement fund so far this year, so maybe I can retire when I am 3 or 4 years old again???? Better than last year, lost nearly 35% on my money. I have a sneeking suspicion I know where it went!

Anyhow, I'm still kicking and the fishin is good up north here. Why I caught me a 5-inch long perch over Memorial Day weekend. Boy, that little guy put up a struggle :lmao: Darling daughter caught a fresh water clam that was almost as big.

Great pics John! You and Shirley sure look happy in that pic. Retirement must be agreeable to you!

:lovestruc Love your photo's, thanks for sharing. You two sure look happy.::yes::

:teacher:

To Disney4Dan: I know where you are coming from. We lost 2/3 (retirement $$) with Merrill-Lynch in '99 & '00.

I am an Accountant and Economics were required in my BS program. I slept through those classes and paid for it later. Macro/micro EC was boring, but the reality "IT WAS IMPORTANT" ! ! ! I blew it.

My DW took over our Investments and thank God she got us back to even.

Instead of being a PT girls' MS/HS basketball coach, I would probably be a Full Time something or another. That would be contingent upon getting a job these days.
john

PS: Thanks gals/guys for all the nice things you posted----Now it's off to getting in trouble again with DW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter