1 bedroom standard view at AKV vs Deluxw studio lake view BWV

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Hi
Looking for opinions on an upcoming short 2 night trip.
We are booked in a deluxe studio at BWV with a lake/ pool view. I am just wondering if it is worth getting a 1 bedroom at AKV with a standard view. What are most standard views? Is it better at Kidani or jambo? would you do it for an extra 20 points?

A Kidani 1BR would be 2x (or more) the space as a BWV studio.

Standard view at Jambo is pool or partial savanna.
Standard view at Kidani is bus, pool or partial savanna view (probably 1/2 bus.
Jambo’s 1BR has a sub-standard master bathroom layout compared to other DVC units (shower is a big step into the Jacuzzi tub and the bathroom isn’t connected to the bedroom)

For a short park trip, I’d lean the park proximity of BWV, but Kidani’s closer parking might save time if you were driving your car to MK and AK.

If you are having more resort/relaxing in the room time than Kidani might win.

FYI, BWV has a garden/pool view, not a lake/pool view. Don't expect to have a water view, unless you can book a boardwalk view.
If it's just a resort stay, no parks, I would go for AK-K or SSR 1 BR, being close to Disney Springs makes a great non-park location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter