• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

1 bedroom occupancy question

Cocolynn

Earning My Ears
I'm staying at BCV in a 1 bedroom with my husband 6 year old and infant. At the time of travel she will be 9 months. My parents asked to come when the heard of the trip. So it says 1 bedrooms can accommodate 5. Is that 5 adults or 5occupants? Does the infant count? I remember years ago when my older daughter was an infant AKL said she didn't count towards the total but ive never stayed in bcv before and I think their rooms are smaller?

You can have up to 5 plus an infant under 3. Be aware that the BCV 1BR, though it permits five over 3-years-old, has sleeping spaces for only four, the king in the bedroom and the queen pull-out couch in the living room. You have to bring any bedding, such as a sleeping bag or blow-p mattress for the fifth. They have a little infant bed, more liike a little playpen, for the infant.

As to room size, the BCV 1BR is close to the same size as Jambo standard and savanna view 1BRs, but significantly smaller than Kidani 1BRs.

Last edited:
When they do the next refurbishment at BCV they should be putting in the queen sized Murphy couch and small fold down bed under the TV like they did at SSR, giving you 5 sleeping surfaces.

Just to clarify, ONE under 3 will not count, if you have 2 under 3, one will count.

So you will have to make a bed at BCV one bedroom for the fifth person and use the pack and play for the baby. DVC will not provide a bed or the bedding needed for the bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter