1 bdrm BWV pics

RooRach0906

"Oh Goody, Horray!"
Please show me your 1 bedroom Boardwalk Villas pictures please!!! We are staying here in December and I would love to see pictures of the room. I also want to see where I could put the pack n play, any feedback is welcome. TIA!! :goodvibes

Also, I don't see a picture of the closet in the master bedroom, but that's where we're planning to put the pack n play. It would fit anywhere in the living room or entryway too. I know it sounds funny to put the baby in the closet, but it really is a big closet and the pack n play fits easily! It provides a quiet space but the baby is still really close to you. :thumbsup2

084.jpg

I was thrilled to discover the size of the master closet at the BWV! This port a crib is a bit larger than a pack n play and fit no problem. Our 5mo old slept great!

the size of the master closet at the BWV! This port a crib is a bit larger than a pack n play and fit no problem. Our 5mo old slept great!
Our little one will be 5 months on our trip. :goodvibes Looks like the perfect "bedroom" for a baby!

Thanks! I was hoping for some personal pictures too. That is awesome about the crib in the closet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter