09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #2

ANITA, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR PLANS ARE FOR AFTER THE DINNER, MAYBE THE 5 OF US(dudlley):rotfl2:COULD GO TO EPCOT. OR WHEREVER IS OPEN. I WROTE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE WHAT TIME IS DINNER?:scared1:

Sean and I don't have any park tickets. We don't want to keep you from the parks though.

dinner is at 5:45pm

Yes, the bus stopped at OKW.....
:rotfl2::rotfl2:the backs of our heads look familiar:rotfl::rotfl:

Let me know if you plan to take an after dinner swim...this I have to see. I will be taking photos of you.:laughing:

IM USUALLY GOOD WITH FACES AND EVEN BACKS OF HEADS:rotfl2: WE GOT ON AT OKW IM SURE YOU WERE SITTING INFRONT OF US:rotfl2:

what about downtown disney, we dont have to go to parks OR JUST GO AROUND TO THE BOARADWALK

That would be great but if you and Laura want to go to EPCOT for fireworks you should go...don't want to hold you back. Maybe Laura want to be alone with you watching the fireworks...you know romance.

That would be great but if you and Laura want to go to EPCOT for fireworks you should go...don't want to hold you back.

IF YOU HAVE OTHER PLANS WE UNDERSTAND, I KNOW LAURA WILL PROBABLY WANT TO GO OVER TO THE BOARDWALK. SHE GETS PARKED OUT:rotfl2:

IF YOU HAVE OTHER PLANS WE UNDERSTAND, I KNOW LAURA WILL PROBABLY WANT TO GO OVER TO THE BOARDWALK. SHE GETS PARKED OUT:rotfl2:

We don't have other plans :rotfl2:.

If you like maybe we could meet up with Monika and Michael at the Boardwalk around 8pm. I am not familiar with the places on the boardwalk so I can't suggest a meeting area.

We don't have other plans :rotfl2:.

If you like maybe we could meet up with Monika and Michael at the Boardwalk around 8pm. I am not familiar with the places on the boardwalk so I can't suggest a meeting area.

SURE THATS FINE WITH ME. WE KNOW THE AREA WELL, SORT OF:rotfl2: Even thou its our home resort we never stayed there. But we go to eat at various places there, I get my PINS:rotfl2: We check out the ART GALLERY. WATCH THE BUSKERS. CHRISTMAS AT THE BOARDWALK IS COOL INSIDE THE LOBBY THEY HAVE BIG GINGERBREAD HOUSE. WE SPENT TIME LOOKING FOR THE HIDDEN MICKEYS IN IT:rotfl2:

Did you all know that Disney is introducing a new character to Epcot?

Duffy...Mickeys teddy bear.

Disney is going to introduce him to annual passholders on the 18th...You have to have your annual pass and a ticket to get in. If I find a photo, I will post it.

Also looking forward to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. Can't wait.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter