04/06 Individual Challenge #4 Results - WPASADI News & Happenings

mom2cookies said:
lyrics huh? audience members huh? fire and ice? boy oh boy! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: go team go! you can do it!
LOL Vast! I can't think of a single thing for that song thing besides, I just don't have time right now, so I am out for the lyrics I think:)

I just saw the prize listed... Rats... why couldn't that prize be for the strolling entertainers!!! But then again, Us entertainers have yet to recieve our prize... sigh.....

The deadline has been extended for the lyrics contest. This is a qoute from from Ty

"ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY 7PM EST ON DEC 26
POLL TO GO UP FOR VOTING ON THE 27TH
CHANGE HERE DUE TO THIS"

This being the fact that the boards are going down for upgrades

We now return you to your regularly scheduled board browsing

Awesome news grumpy Although I am not doing th econtest...

Also I found out those of use who partcipated in the entertainment/Best Dressed audience events will get their prizes after the boards come back up. :-)

While I am anxiously waiting for the judges to finish up with their judging tonight, I thought I would play around with the Love Boat lyrics (since I can't enter) and write a new song about our very own Chef Gordon Ramsay. Yeah, yeah, I need another challenge.... :rolleyes:

Chef, nasty and mean.
He's a grinch, trying to crush our dream.
Chef, a dastardly fiend.
Truth be told, he really loves our team!

Chef Ramsay, Don't keep us waiting too long for you.
Chef Ramsay, a score higher than 6 will do.
Our sleep we've been losing
Our minds on our new cruise line.

And Chef, the time is at hand.
Climb aboard on our ship so grand.
It's Chef
Judge of the year
It's Chef!

:santa: :santa: :santa:

Nice job Pink! :)
Wish I could be so creative. lol
I'm didn't enter it because I couldn't come up with anything. :(

WAY TO GO FANTASMIC!!! Congratulations on passing challenge 2. It looks like you all worked really hard and teh ship is awesome. Keep up the great work for the next challenge!

While I am anxiously waiting for the judges to finish up with their judging tonight, I thought I would play around with the Love Boat lyrics (since I can't enter) and write a new song about our very own Chef Gordon Ramsay. Yeah, yeah, I need another challenge.... :rolleyes:

Chef, nasty and mean.
He's a grinch, trying to crush our dream.
Chef, a dastardly fiend.
Truth be told, he really loves our team!

Chef Ramsay, Don't keep us waiting too long for you.
Chef Ramsay, a score higher than 6 will do.
Our sleep we've been losing
Our minds on our new cruise line.

And Chef, the time is at hand.
Climb aboard on our ship so grand.
It's Chef
Judge of the year
It's Chef!

:santa: :santa: :santa:

:rotfl2:

Congratulations on making it to challenge #3!! For some reason the link to your ship isn't working though. :confused3 I'd love to have a look!

Thanks Pink! This time it worked fine, not sure what the problem was. Very nicely done! My only question is.. whats to eat? :rotfl2:
Really though, awesome job and congratulations to the team!! :cool1:

The FantaSuites are WONDERFUL!!! I MUST book the Adventure FantaSuite ASAP!!!

I tell you, I have no idea which of you did what on that project, but damn! You all are GREAT!!! Great pictures... great write ups, great fonts... I mean everything just very detailed. Good Job!

Is it too late to book a ressie at The Enchanted Rose for a New Year's celebration? It sounds spectacular! :love:

Great work on your challenge Team! I know you all put in a lot of sleepless nights getting it together.:cool2:

Great job, guys! the ship looks awesome! I just voted for the song. I think we need to put a link to all of the event threads - there is no link here that I could find that had the song poll thread( if it is here and I missed it I am sorry)- so here goes:

Song poll (go and vote for your favorite!): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1307263

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter